Beautiful Golden Ladies

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Man this has been a particularly good couple of days for beautiful American track stars.

Gold medals everywhere...

View attachment 624593

View attachment 624596

View attachment 624597
Our discuss thrower also won gold.
Olympic Games Sport GIF by NBC Olympics

SanfordRJones

Nov 17, 2006
Our discuss thrower also won gold.
I saw the discuss thrower on TV. I don't know the first thing about throwing a discus, but her throw was absolutely beautiful in the way the Ken Griffey, Jr. had a beautiful swing. She was formerly some sort of former dancer, so maybe that has something to do with how graceful it all looked.

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Good opportunity for me to ask, because I missed it...

What's the origin of pointy elbows??

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It is so SPS that I've gotten 2 different vague answers and a joke about one of the answers to my pointy elbows question

I now expect a 9 paragraph answer from glfer, at least 3 more wrong answers and me still not knowing the actual answer at the end. God bless SPS.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
It is so SPS that I've gotten 2 different vague answers and a joke about one of the answers to my pointy elbows question

I now expect a 9 paragraph answer from glfer, at least 3 more wrong answers and me still not knowing the actual answer at the end. God bless SPS.
Several years ago there was a thread of posts about how hot Kate Hudson is. Someone said they didn’t find her attractive because her elbows were too pointy. I think it was a serious post but it’s so laughably absurd that it just became a recurring joke.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Several years ago there was a thread of posts about how hot Kate Hudson is. Someone said they didn’t find her attractive because her elbows were too pointy. I think it was a serious post but it’s so laughably absurd that it just became a recurring joke.

Well that sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation. I'm going with that being the story. Thanks.

And Kate Hudson is hot like the sun. I've never noticed her elbows.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

The correct answer will be shared at the SPS blue tent, first home game, near Dorman and Christmas tree.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login