Been taking in all the commentary and I have something to say...

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
When we hired Cohen as a baseball coach and Polk got mad, THERE WERE A TON OF STATE FANS WHO DIDNT LIKE POLK.

People are emotional. They let their emotions get the best of them.
You're talking about something from years ago. I'm not speaking in past tense. I don't know of anyone that doesn't like Polk.

Jan 31, 2012
If your employer gets mad at you because someone is interested in you or you’re trying to better your situation, then you need to get a new job. I’ve had several of my employees come and tell me about opportunities that they have or things they are thinking about doing and I always tell them to do what’s best for them. Obviously if they are talented and I want to keep them, I’ll do what I can but I certainly never hold it against them for wanting better.
My only interaction with Cohen was a lunch at Harvey's he attended with our group. He was perfectly pleasant and an affable guy. In the middle of lunch he got a phone call and apologized that he had to leave to meet with Keenum. The next day Striklin was at Florida and Cohen was AD. I liked him but now that he's gone. **Deuces**

Reactions: ronpolk
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login