Bench clearing brawl in sec women’s championship game

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
The brother of an LSU player came onto the court to fight a usc player who hit his sister. I think the brother landed a punch on the usc player. Wow!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Boy, they really screwed that up. LSU is going to have five players for their first NCAA tournament game. South Carolina will only have six.

I don't know how many are left for the finish this game. The girl that started all is still in the game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Now they are saying, only one player for South Carolina will not be able to play an NCAA opening game. now that I think about it, put a lot of the blame on this on the referees because they let the players bang around on each other the whole game without calling any fouls on either team to bring things in. I forgot...the referees are always right.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Dang I hate I turned that off.. watched some it in the first half and SC was allowed to push and shove as much as they wanted. With no sarkasterisks I say refs are afraid to call it straight against a Dawn Staley team.
This has been the case for a long *** time. Aja Wilson could do no wrong. The sc fans around us couldn't defend it, but damn sure enjoyed it.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This has been the case for a long *** time. Aja Wilson could do no wrong. The sc fans around us couldn't defend it, but damn sure enjoyed it.
And that cost us a national title. Midway through our regular season game against them, the refs realized we’d probably win so they let that bítch get away with murder. It lasted the rest of the season.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
You gotta love this quote from Staley:
"For us playing a part in that, that's not who we are," South Carolina coach Dawn Staley said. "That's not what we're about."

That is exactly who the 17 USCE is! That comment is damned near as genuine as Matt Luke making the same comment after the 2nd time an Ole WR hiked his leg to symbolize pissing like a dog in the MSU end zone.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
The brother of an LSU player came onto the court to fight a usc player who hit his sister. I think the brother landed a punch on the usc player. Wow!
If they had thrown out all of the player that actually left the benches then by my count there would be 2 players left for USC and one for LSU.......There's no way in the world there were 5-6 players from each team that didn't leave the bench.......

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If they had thrown out all of the player that actually left the benches then by my count there would be 2 players left for USC and one for LSU.......There's no way in the world there were 5-6 players from each team that didn't leave the bench.......
Each team had 5 already on the court. Only 1 of them was ejected.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
ETA no punch thrown from the stands. Doesn’t look like a big deal

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Cliffs notes please - so a dude came out and hit a girl player? Does he get a free pass? What happened to instigate it? I could see shlt from the video, which is normally the case…

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
I think the guy from the stands was the brother of one of the players involved.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
A few days ago my wife innocently said her mom mentioned that my wife's friend from Louisiana Tech was in the Shreveport paper all the time and that she must be doing pretty well coaching. With raised eyebrows I asked her friend's name and she said Kim Mulkey.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Cliffs notes please - so a dude came out and hit a girl player? Does he get a free pass? What happened to instigate it? I could see shlt from the video, which is normally the case…
The dude just jumped down from the stands and stood between a couple players.
He was immediately handcuffed and taken away.

He did not throw a punch, it did not look like he threw a punch, and the announcers never even hinted at that as a possibility over the 20 minutes of reviewing the incident.
Not sure why it was suggested that he threw a punch.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
The dude just jumped down from the stands and stood between a couple players.
He was immediately handcuffed and taken away.

He did not throw a punch, it did not look like he threw a punch, and the announcers never even hinted at that as a possibility over the 20 minutes of reviewing the incident.
Not sure why it was suggested that he threw a punch.
that 17er should spend a few months, fined several thousands and banned from all sec sports. you can’t let this happen or else the whole damn thing goes full cage ghetto

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login