Bench clearing brawl in sec women’s championship game

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Dang I hate I turned that off.. watched some it in the first half and SC was allowed to push and shove as much as they wanted. With no sarkasterisks I say refs are afraid to call it straight against a Dawn Staley team.
That’s what happened in Vic’s first national championship game. Refs couldnt WAIT to give that first title to Staley.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Cliffs notes please - so a dude came out and hit a girl player? Does he get a free pass? What happened to instigate it? I could see shlt from the video, which is normally the case…

According to the Corndog Daily News he was arrested and charged with assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

Reactions: HailStout

patdog

May 28, 2007
The dude just jumped down from the stands and stood between a couple players.
He was immediately handcuffed and taken away.

He did not throw a punch, it did not look like he threw a punch, and the announcers never even hinted at that as a possibility over the 20 minutes of reviewing the incident.
Not sure why it was suggested that he threw a punch.
Trayron Milton, 24, jumped over the scorer's table to reach the court. Police say Milton made his way to the court Sunday by pushing down an SEC employee and stepping on her shoulders to get past.

Milton briefly made contact with Cardoso before he was led away by police.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
The dude just jumped down from the stands and stood between a couple players.
He was immediately handcuffed and taken away.

He did not throw a punch, it did not look like he threw a punch, and the announcers never even hinted at that as a possibility over the 20 minutes of reviewing the incident.
Not sure why it was suggested that he threw a punch.
he will sue and they'll settle........

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login