Benedict Burton

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
What did he win after Kirby told that coward to get lost? Take your time punk

Not having to worry about being asked by 4th and Kirby to run a reverse inside his own 20 yard line.

The SECC

Extended 4th and Kirbys laughable record of 1-5 vs The King

$6m in the NFL Draft

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Why are you still salty about it then?
I’m not salty about shiit, just spitting facts, he’s a POS that swings on women, but you can continue condoning that BS, tells me a lot about the kind of person you are

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Not having to worry about being asked by 4th and Kirby to run a reverse inside his own 20 yard line.

The SECC

Extended 4th and Kirbys laughable record of 1-5 vs The King

$6m in the NFL Draft
6 million? Don’t make me laugh

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
I’m not salty about shiit, just spitting facts, he’s a POS that swings on women, but you can continue condoning that BS, tells me a lot about the kind of person you are
I Dont Think So Yeah Right GIF by Jason Clarke
Keep trying. You’re still salty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Stop bleeding all over this thread.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Since Burton got away from that dew dew passing game at UGA its quite the opposite

Burton 1475 yards 15 Tds

Little Ladd 1240 yards 9 TDs
If you don’t mind taking your foot out of your mouth, can you tell me which one got drafted higher? Take your time punk, NFL GM’s says HI PUNK

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you don’t mind taking your foot out of your mouth, can you tell me which one got drafted higher? Take your time punk, NFL GM’s says HI PUNK
Because of character concerns, not actual football talent. I would have taken Ladd first too, even though he got absolutely owned during his career against Alabama.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Because of character concerns, not actual football talent. I would have taken Ladd first too, even though he got absolutely owned during his career against Alabama.
With TWO NATTIES but keep reaching son

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Little Ladd got drafted higher but that doesn't change the fact that Burton was more productive the last 2 seasons. Stats don't lie

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
**checks notes** what about Isaiah Wilson?
Isaiah Wilson brought it on himself, he was drafted for what he could do on the field, what was they supposed to do, go home with him and babysit him? He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it, the GM that drafted him has no control over what you do on your time. So do you blame the GM in Las Vegas for Henry Ruggs situation?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Isaiah Wilson brought it on himself, he was drafted for what he could do on the field, what was they supposed to do, go home with him and babysit him? He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it, the GM that drafted him has no control over what you do on your time. So do you blame the GM in Las Vegas for Henry Ruggs situation?
Your previous post insinuated that NFL GMs never make mistakes. How do you explain all of the busts every year?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Your previous post insinuated that NFL GMs never make mistakes. How do you explain all of the busts every year?
It happens son, they’re drafting off of potential, did anyone think that Mahomes was this good, No. Did anyone think that Brady would be that good? HELL NO. It happens man, none of us have a crystal ball

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It happens son, they’re drafting off of potential, did anyone think that Mahomes was this good, No. Did anyone think that Brady would be that good? HELL NO. It happens man, none of us have a crystal ball
Not true. UGA fans think they have a crystal ball every year only to see Alabama whip a$$ again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok, let me know when you win another Natty, pretty sure I’ll be dead and gone by then
Well, “I” won’t win anything. Alabama has won 8 since I’ve been on this earth, son. I can guarantee you one thing, it won’t be 40+ years between them like the JV Dawgs.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s Over William
What is? Are you saying that Alabama will never win another NC? You can easily tell posters who have never experienced a little bit of success before lmao. 5 different HCs have won NCs at Alabama. FIVE.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What is? Are you saying that Alabama will never win another NC? You can easily tell posters who have never experienced a little bit of success before lmao. 5 different HCs have won NCs at Alabama. FIVE.
Living in the past again lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Living in the past again lol
Ok, let’s talk about the present. Alabama, reigning SEC champs and masters of UGA. Fell short of the NC but came a helluva lot closer than UGA. Alabama has a STANDARD of excellence that stretches over many decades. The most prestigious program in the country. Keep sticking your head in the sand since UGA is on a cute little run, a run in which they have still been dominated by Alabama.

Latest posts