Best career of the class of 24 QBs

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
In your opinion, who ends up having the best career of the class of 24 QBs? With the track record at Alabama, I will have to go with Julian Sayin. Raiola is a consideration as well, but with UGAs history of making flops out of highly rated QBs (Eason, Fields, etc) I have my doubts about him.

Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Idk who Randle is, but he seems emotional.

I'm sure that whoever your 2024 QB commit is will be a solid, middle-of-the-pack QB.
UGA fans seem to be upset that Raiola was told to hold off by the Bama staff after getting a good look at Sayin.

Reactions: dp rtr

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Is it true that the midget went to college for 7 years and didn’t get a degree? How is that even possible while remaining “eligible”?
He took one real class and three ******** humanity classes every semester.
underwater badminton
Imonopoly
1980’s movie review
Math or football players

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“Fallen” will be a term used to describe Stetson Midget when he is washing cars in Athens within 2 years.

Danapointdawg

Oct 14, 2021
In your opinion, who ends up having the best career of the class of 24 QBs? With the track record at Alabama, I will have to go with Julian Sayin. Raiola is a consideration as well, but with UGAs history of making flops out of highly rated QBs (Eason, Fields, etc) I have my doubts about him.
Eason was never a 5 star. Two left feet and a small Brain pan. Fields refused to weight his turn. UGA is stacked. Beck will put on a show. Gunner will put on a show, Riola or Pug will put on a show. Dynasty of Dynasties.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Eason was never a 5 star. Two left feet and a small Brain pan. Fields refused to weight his turn. UGA is stacked. Beck will put on a show. Gunner will put on a show, Riola or Pug will put on a show. Dynasty of Dynasties.
I know you only started following college football in 2021, but Eason was most definitely as 5*. In fact, he was the #8 overall recruit by the composite.
As a side note, did you really use the phrase “weight his turn”? Holy **** lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
PuG was picked by UGA over Sayin. Lol.
This clown believes everything that the homeboard tells him
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Who tf is pugsy?
Some “diamond in the rough” that the UGA “experts” have convinced UGA fans is better than every HS QB in the country. They even say he could commit to Bama right now if he wanted, though an avid follower of recruiting like yourself has never even heard of him lol.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Some “diamond in the rough” that the UGA “experts” have convinced UGA fans is better than every HS QB in the country. They even say he could commit to Bama right now if he wanted, though an avid follower of recruiting like yourself has never even heard of him lol.
Composite top 150, number 12 qb in the country as of now. Most UGA fans I know like him but don’t rate him “better than every HS qb in the country.”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Composite top 150, number 12 qb in the country as of now. Most UGA fans I know like him but don’t rate him “better than every HS qb in the country.”
Tell the truth Chuck. The UGA insiders sold the fans a bill of goods that the UGA staff took him over many other more highly ranked QBs, and the fans ate it up like it was gospel.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Tell the truth Chuck. The UGA insiders sold the fans a bill of goods that the UGA staff took him over many other more highly ranked QBs, and the fans ate it up like it was gospel.
They said we passed on Sayin. I don’t honestly believe that but it’s whatever. More than happy with Raiola and Puglisi

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
And what do you think Bama can do with Sayin? You guys had a Heisman winner with Young....and all together now let's count the National Championships Bama wins with him as a starter.....uhhhhh, None! We have a winner!

You do realize that Sayin only committed AFTER UGA had passed on him for a chance to sign Ryan Puglisi and then flip Raiola, right?

Raiola was #1 choice and Puglisi was #2. Sayin was in the running early as #2 but we passed after we found Puglisi.

Plucking Offensive Tackles out of the portal from Vandy to protect your QB would give any top tier signal caller a reason to think twice. Raiola ultimately made the right choice picking UGA with the nation's best offensive line unit. He would be running for his life behind that swiss cheese Alabama offensive line, and Sayin will be running for his.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And what do you think Bama can do with Sayin? You guys had a Heisman winner with Young....and all together now let's count the National Championships Bama wins with him as a starter.....uhhhhh, None! We have a winner!

You do realize that Sayin only committed AFTER UGA had passed on him for a chance to flip Raiola, right?

Plucking Offensive Tackles out of the portal from Vandy to protect your QB would give any top tier signal caller a reason to think twice. Raiola ultimately made the right choice picking UGA with the nation's best offensive line unit. He would be running for his life behind that swiss cheese Alabama offensive line, and Sayin will be running for his.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Go back to the homeboard, clown. You believe everything that’s spewed over there.
Even if what you say is true, and it isn’t, but let’s pretend that it is and recap that last few scenarios where UGA thinks they “got Alabama” at QB:
UGA stole Fromm from Alabama, Alabama gets Tua instead
UGA stole Carson Beck from Alabama, Alabama lands Bryce Young

Looks like the joke is on you.

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Go back to the homeboard, clown. You believe everything that’s spewed over there.
Even if what you say is true, and it isn’t, but let’s pretend that it is and recap that last few scenarios where UGA thinks they “got Alabama” at QB:
UGA stole Fromm from Alabama, Alabama gets Tua instead
UGA stole Carson Beck from Alabama, Alabama lands Bryce Young

Looks like the joke is on you
Answer the question, did you know that Sayin only committed to Alabama after he was told NO by UGA? He would be a UGA commitment if we had taken him, and there's no way he would have ever have entertained Alabama because Kirby is signing the top tier offensive linemen that used to go to Alabama. He wants to make sure he has all of his teeth intact before he leaves School, so UGA was always going to be his first choice.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Answer the question, did you know that Sayin only committed to Alabama after he was told NO by UGA? He would be a UGA commitment if we had taken him, and there's no way he would have ever have entertained Alabama because Kirby is signing the top tier offensive linemen that used to go to Alabama. He wants to make sure he has all of his teeth intact before he leaves School, so UGA was always going to be his first choice.
Link?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login