Best source for away game tickets at USC?

drail14me

Jul 20, 2008
MSU is sold out of South Carolina tickets. I’m not a fan of buying online but doesn’t look like I have a choice. Stub Hub and Ticketmaster the best options?

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
MSU is sold out of South Carolina tickets. I’m not a fan of buying online but doesn’t look like I have a choice. Stub Hub and Ticketmaster the best options?
Tickpick has the best all in price head to head for the same tickets compared to stubhub or SeatGeek, but lacks the inventory. For the games I am looking at, Stubhub is cheaper than SeatGeek.

If you are military, veteran, or government employees (or know someone that is), go through GovX. They still have tickets for sale $45 or $130 for their club level.

Dogsincebirth

Sep 29, 2020
I bought five tickets from MSU and will be going alone. I have four tickets together in the MSU section 17 for my cost, $83 each. Text me at 901-292-0932 if you want to buy them.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Stubhub generally has the highest fees. Also SeatGeek lets you look at the prices with fees included

Reactions: eckie1

drail14me

Jul 20, 2008
I bought five tickets from MSU and will be going alone. I have four tickets together in the MSU section 17 for my cost, $83 each. Text me at 901-292-0932 if you want to buy them.
Dang! I just bought some through Ticketmaster before seeing your post. Thanks for the offer! Now I'm looking for A&M tickets

Reactions: Dogsincebirth
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login