Best Wishes for Matt Corral

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
You never want to see that happen to a kid who has worked his *** off and has a possibility to make life changing money. I hope it’s not something that takes too long to recover from but it looked nasty.

Rivals and all, but I never had any problem with the guy. He always seemed like a good kid. Best wishes.

Last edited:

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Agree. Hate to see him injured under any circumstance but particularly when he chose selflessly not to opt out.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I don’t really like Corrall, but I do hope he is not seriously injured. It sucks that he was willing to play in this game and then got hurt. Hope it doesn’t affect his draft stock.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Yes, that’s a good point. He had the balls to stay with his team in a time period where most guys don’t.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Well he's not as bad as some pretentious Jackson Prep olemiss kid who is destined for douchebaggery, but he is from California. So while I don't wish him harm, I think "best wishes" is a bit of a stretch.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
It’s possible to think he’s a douche bag and still feel bad for the way he went out.

I’ve never been able to stand the guy but tonight really sucks for him and I hope he heals quickly. Still a douche.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Yes, that’s a good point. He had the balls to stay with his team in a time period where most guys don’t.

Or misplaced pride. Obviously it was a mistake because now he’s injured just a few months before the draft.

Feb 23, 2008
Some of you ******** have very short term memories.

How many random Ole Miss people came to Fitz’s defense when he was PURPOSELY hurt by one of their pieces of ****? I’ll tell you. Not a gd one. I hate he got hurt and I’m sure some of y’all feel good about taking the high road but they didn’t. And Fitz’s injury was a million times more gruesome.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
Let’s not forget tsun tried to break the leg of another MSU player that same game.

Last edited:

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
How many random Ole Miss people came to Fitz’s defense when he was PURPOSELY hurt by one of their pieces of ****? I’ll tell you. Not a gd one. I hate he got hurt and I’m sure some of y’all feel good about taking the high road but they didn’t. And Fitz’s injury was a million times more gruesome.

Go be an Ole Miss fan then.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
How many random Ole Miss people came to Fitz’s defense when he was PURPOSELY hurt by one of their pieces of ****. I’ll tell you. Not a gd one. I hate he got hurt and I’m sure some of y’all feel good about taking the high road but they didn’t. And Fitz’s injury was a million times more gruesome.
Ol’ Neal even went as far as to say MSU deserved it.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I have no issue seeing this after what they did deliberately to Nick Fitzgerald.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Corral had nothing to do with Fitz’s injury. I choose to not be like ******* Ole Miss fans and cheer injuries on rival players. I hope it is not a serious injury.

Feb 23, 2008
Sit back and enjoy the upvotes I get for being STATE man. Was Corral’s career more important than Nick’s? Karma’s a ***** my man.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
My gosh he didn’t get his leg amputated..he got his ankle rolled. Y’all act like he will never walk or play again. He is ok so go Baylor…I’ll very much enjoy it if Baylor beats their *** by 50

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I really don’t care. I don’t care about Matt Corral getting injured either. I know what a knee surgery and recovery entails, sucks a fat dong. So I’ll say it sucks for him and hope he gets through it quicker than I did.

But in what good 17 does bringing up Nicky Fitz injury and OM fan base reaction do for a damn thing? 17 that and 17 them

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Jesus Christ. I knew some of you dickheads would be way too deep into the bottle tonight but you can’t at least wish the dude well?

Fair enough….. onto the second half of a game I would kill to have my team playing in.

Feb 23, 2008
You’re the one drooling over Corral’s life changing money. I’d just like to know why his money is more important than Nick’s? That’s all I’m saying.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
You guys crack me up.

Did any of you catch McElroy declaring Corrall a “warrior” for starting a fight in the egg bowl? The fact that POS is being put on a pedestal that way is laughable.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
After they are through at Ole Miss I don't care who they played for I just look at them as potential fantasy football pics. No if they start saying some **** about Mississippi State the air back in my doghouse although I am pretty tired of the Manning worship on ESPN

I hope he's not really hurt anybody who does hope he's hurt is an *******.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You seriously live your life based on how others act rather than your own morality and integrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login