Bill Synder Twitter, I just can't right now

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We're all upset , hurt and shocked. We need to take a few deep breaths and try to be civil to one another even though it can be tough during trying times like these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fritz!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Snyder just the old guy with social media that accidentally posted something he either heard and didn't realize it wasn't releasable yet or misheard something and posted it.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
It is my understanding that there was word going out through the coaching profession that Coach Leach had died long before he was officially pronounced dead. From what I've been told, there was basically no chance of him living (even before he left Starkville) unless the Hand of Almighty God brought him back. Apparently, Coach Snyder missed the part about not sharing that info.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
If you've ever had a loved one lose that much oxygen for that amount of time, you know they don't 'miraculously' come back. Even after you take them off oxygen and a feeding tube, they're heart and lungs can operate for hours - sometimes more than 24 hours. It's a painful experience for a family, because you want to believe they are still right there with you. And they may be for all I know, but they don't come back.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login