Bills vs Pitt Game Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
About to pour a bourbon since its single digits outside. Let’s watch some football.

Buffalo -9.5

I like Najee to get the ball quite a bit today. It can be tough to run on a icy field, but I don’t know what else they’ll be able to do. I like Josh Allen’s rushing props too.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
14-0 feels like 40-0. This one is looking like a beatdown incoming.

Kansas City at Buffalo next week, though….. strong.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
14-0

2 long passes right by the safety who makes a tackle and acted like he did something big after he made a tackle. That's the WWE aspect of the NFL I can do without.

Right on Que, the referees cover their *** for a fumbled ball, obviously fumbled inbound that they called out of bounds they called out of bounds. According to the referee in the booth, whatever they called has precedence over what you see on video

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
14-0

2 long passes right by the safety who makes a tackle and acted like he did something big after he made a tackle. That's the WWE aspect of the NFL I can do without.

Right on Que, the referees cover their *** for a fumbled ball, obviously fumbled inbound that they called out of bounds they called out of bounds. According to the referee in the booth, whatever they called has precedence over what you see on video
That’s not what he said. He said the ruling was a fumble forward and out of bounds, so when the ref announced to the crowd “the ball was recovered out of bounds” it didn’t really mean they were only looking at the ball being recovered by Buffalo out of bounds. They could also look at whether it hit Friarmuth when he was laying out of bounds. The ball looked like it might’ve hit his helmet when he was laying out of bounds. Definitely not indisputable, which is the standard to overturn a call. So therefore, the play stands as called.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If the NFL is rigging games, I’d wish they’d rig it to where they weren’t blowouts.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know it's the opening round, but it has felt like Buffalo has been in playoff games for some time now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login