Bo Bounds reporting that CML Passed Away Last Night

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by lilcozynostril

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Devastating and heartbreaking, even knowing the likely outcome. I hate he had to go out like that; he deserved a lengthy retirement in his beloved Key West. But he lived life to the fullest every day, and I think he’d argue he lived an incredibly good life. May we all be that lucky.

Many prayers to his family, friends, coaches, teams, and fans that loved him.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Mike Leach.jpegJack.jpeg

When we get to heaven our coach and play by play positions are taken!

HyperDrive

Oct 31, 2022
I'm so sorry. Sorry for his family and loved ones. Sorry for the Mississippi State family. I'm praying for comfort and peace in the midst of your grief. SEC fans are going to miss hearing The Pirate hold court during football season.

61 years old is too damn young, man.

Jul 31, 2022
Thoughts and prayers from The Bama Nation. He was a one of a kind Coach! We stand with each of you during this time of sadness. He will be missed by the world of college football. So inspiring to see all of the different fans and coaches coming together to show their love and support for The HailState Nation. RIP Coach

Reactions: Shmuley

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I didn't know him personally, but he seemed to attack life and love it in a way I wish we all could.

Just a role model for how to try to do it.

I'm glad he finished up his time on this planet with a fine season, in a fine place at a truly fine university.

Bourbon Dog

Sep 28, 2022
I never had a conversation with Coach Leach. I only shook his hand one time this year as the team got off the bus and walked to the stadium for the Kentucky game. However, for some reason, I still feel like I have lost a good friend. His personality endeared him to everyone and he will be missed by not only the Bulldog family, but all of college football. Thank you Coach Leach for everything you did for us.

rebelbrad1

Nov 26, 2022
I am very sorry to hear this. Sending much love to the bulldog family and Coach Leach’s friends and family members.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
As we hear that Mike Leach has now entered the true transfer portal, wishing his family all God's comfort. We will miss you Coach! Thanks for what you did for the MSU program and for all of college football. You were a true one of a kind.

Jul 5, 2020
Time for rest, Coach. I'm glad we had a chance to have him influence our program. I'm inordinately upset about it, like I'm sure many are.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Thanks for the memories coach. I'll never forget that comeback win over Auburn in 2021. God rest you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login