Bo Davis

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
I’ve done work at his house multiple times and he’s a very like able guy. Not sure much about his career, but he’s good enough for Texas. How come we’ve never found a place for him on our staff?

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I’ve done work at his house multiple times and he’s a very like able guy. Not sure much about his career, but he’s good enough for Texas. How come we’ve never found a place for him on our staff?
He lied to Saban's face and he paid an enormous price. However, that MFer is an EXTRAORDINARY recruiter, is a decent on field coach who connects well to kids, and is worth every conceivable risk associated with his past. If those pieces of s h i t ************* in Auburn can hire horndog child molester, we should go get Davis.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
He lied to Saban's face and he paid an enormous price. However, that MFer is an EXTRAORDINARY recruiter, is a decent on field coach who connects well to kids, and is worth every conceivable risk associated with his past. If those pieces of s h i t ************* in Auburn can hire horndog child molester, we should go get Davis.
Funny thing about that… i kind of looked up the Saban thing and wanted to hear him talk **** about Nick, selfishly. So, i asked him what he thought of him and he said “he’s a great man.”
Bo is a down home, good country dude. He texts me every holiday and wishes me the best. Im literally just a plumber that has worked for him. Nobody special. Nothing at all to gain by doing that.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
Davis lied to the NCAA about illegal contact during the dead period. Twice. Then was given a show cause. After the show cause was over, Alabama tried to rehire him.

But after he was forced to resign, Alabama tried to pay him 316,666.66 which was over the contract amount he had left. Why? It sure sounds like hush money to me. When someone from the Tuscaloosa News made an open records request (because someone there cares more about their career than the local sports team) for "payments made to Davis each pay period as well as a year to date total" the lump sum was not disclosed nor was the year to date total. When asked why not after the Tuscaloosa News found these omissions, the lawyers -people with advanced degrees- said "that's not how your request was interpreted."

He didn't lie to Saban.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Davis lied to the NCAA about illegal contact during the dead period. Twice. Then was given a show cause. After the show cause was over, Alabama tried to rehire him.

But after he was forced to resign, Alabama tried to pay him 316,666.66 which was over the contract amount he had left. Why? It sure sounds like hush money to me. When someone from the Tuscaloosa News made an open records request (because someone there cares more about their career than the local sports team) for "payments made to Davis each pay period as well as a year to date total" the lump sum was not disclosed nor was the year to date total. When asked why not after the Tuscaloosa News found these omissions, the lawyers -people with advanced degrees- said "that's not how your request was interpreted."

He didn't lie to Saban.

“I’ll take ‘took the fall for Saban for 317,000’ Alek”

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
“I’ll take ‘took the fall for Saban for 317,000’ Alek”
Maybe. It would have been completely unnecessary though. He lied to the NCAA because he was found out to have had illegal contact during the dead period from the ncaa investigation into the team up north. Why would he lie about illegal contact during the dead period? It has to be because he was afraid they would uncover other things. Illegal contact during the dead period would just be a PowerPoint training and he is still on staff there. The reason he got the show cause is only because he lied to the NCAA.

The NCAA wasn't coming for Saban or anybody else at Alabama. I don't see how your comment applies. Please explain.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Maybe. It would have been completely unnecessary though. He lied to the NCAA because he was found out to have had illegal contact during the dead period from the ncaa investigation into the team up north. Why would he lie about illegal contact during the dead period? It has to be because he was afraid they would uncover other things. Illegal contact during the dead period would just be a PowerPoint training and he is still on staff there. The reason he got the show cause is only because he lied to the NCAA.

The NCAA wasn't coming for Saban or anybody else at Alabama. I don't see how your comment applies. Please explain.
Because it quacks when it walks

Reactions: The Fatboy

dog12

Sep 15, 2016

I've never heard of Bo Davis until reading this thread. Obviously, I don't know any details of what he did or didn't do.

I don't really care whether he's ever told a lie or been a bagman. Here's what I do care about: will he help us win football games? If he will, then let's hire him.

If other people don't like the fact that we've hired Bo Davis, then that's their problem, not ours.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
I've never heard of Bo Davis until reading this thread. Obviously, I don't know any details of what he did or didn't do.

I don't really care whether he's ever told a lie or been a bagman. Here's what I do care about: will he help us win football games? If he will, then let's hire him.

If other people don't like the fact that we've hired Bo Davis, then that's their problem, not ours.
Since I’ve known him he’s worked for bama, Detroit and now Texas.. so yeah.

i asked him if we’ve contacted him and he said “no sir not at all” so I’m hoping that was to tongue-in-cheek!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login