Bohannon fired…

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The saddest part about all this, the Bama coach was throwing games and yet they still lead us in the SEC standings.
We try harder to lose than a team whose coach is intentionally throwing games. Let that schit sink in.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I was talking with a coworker today who follows the Bama message boards pretty hard. We started turning this over and between all the antics he has pulled lately and this sudden need for money so bad to make a stupid bet with a ****** payout. We concluded he must need money from a source that isn't public for something. I honestly think there is a good chance he has a drug problem he is hiding from his wife.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I was talking with a coworker today who follows the Bama message boards pretty hard. We started turning this over and between all the antics he has pulled lately and this sudden need for money so bad to make a stupid bet with a ****** payout. We concluded he must need money from a source that isn't public for something. I honestly think there is a good chance he has a drug problem he is hiding from his wife.
He was doing it for the kids. Raise that NIL money however you can. Leave him alone! ********

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login