Boomer Schooner on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Likely something to do with Oklahoma joining SEC Blazining new trails

Apparently, they are extending the "Trail of Tears" through Austin, College Station, Baton Rouge, Fayetteville, Oxford, Starkville, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Gainesville, Athens, Columbia, Knoxville, Nashville, Lexington, and Columbia!

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
I guess I'm in the minority but I don't have a problem with this... I think it's cool they're making a big deal out of OK and TX coming on board. I'll watch whatever TV segment results from today's filming.

I don't remember a big deal being made about Missouri joining.. but then, it was Missouri and nobody asked for another 17ing tiger.
You aren’t in the minority. Reasonable people get it and most people are reasonable.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As long as I don't have to listen to that damn song they play over and over again I don't really care

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Circle the wagon!!

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
This is really much ado about nothing. OU begins competing in the SEC this fall as a member in good standing, and this is a PR move put on by the SEC to “welcome” Oklahoma to their new “home”. There’s nothing sinister or disrespectful about it-they are going around to every member of the SEC with this. No harm, no foul. Damn-some people just need to relax. This isn’t meant as a “diss” to us in any way…

golferdog

Jan 1, 2024
This is weird. Arkansas, South Carolina, A&M and Mizzou did not do this when joining. Strange.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
A friend of mine went and talked to them yesterday and took his picture with it. Said they are going to every SEC school and doing a shoot.

Selmon conspiracy theorists can go take their tinfoil hats off.

Reactions: PBRME

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
A friend of mine went and talked to them yesterday and took his picture with it. Said they are going to every SEC school and doing a shoot.

Selmon conspiracy theorists can go take their tinfoil hats off.
How you gonna defend it when he lets them drive it on our field pre-game?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This is weird. Arkansas, South Carolina, A&M and Mizzou did not do this when joining. Strange.

They did. Arky came, we bbqd the razorback, SCe came, we rotisseried the chicken, aTm came and they blended, and mizzou came but no one knew because no one cared about them joining.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
Sep 21, 2017
Y'all remember the cringe worthy video that aTm did when they joined the SEC. Man I wish I could find the video but there are plenty parody videos out there.

Jan 4, 2024
If I'm an AD who is - fairly or not - getting a little heat for having too many ties to my old school, I'm probably not shutting down my new school so the old one's goofy wagon can ride around campus.

That's just me.
Excellent. Born & raised 1st 17 yrs in The Birthplace of Blues & Rock "N Roll then the next 6 in Jack Town. Last 20 here and these people are NOT cultured in SEC Ways.

I love the independent pride of TX in many ways but the Long Horns take that beyond what should be considered "normal" behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

3dawgnight

Aug 27, 2012
Maybe it’s just me but that pic looks like it was not taken recently. No leaves on one tree, brown spots on the grass and people wearing pants and long sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.