Bowl game uniforms!

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Helmet stickers can obviously be produced pretty quickly, and that probably includes logos for the side of the helmet. I suspect there will be more on our helmets than the SEC's "MIKE" stickers.

Probably have some type of black patch on the jerseys, too.

And I think Illinois will at least have the "MIKE" stickers as well.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Man....I remember the middle of the season when half of y'all wanted to fire him cause he was too stubborn to run Holloway up the middle 3 times in a row for 2 yards. Im sure the school has a special tribute planned. Seems like every bowl team has made a tribute. I am sure we will do a little extra but we are Bulldogs. One game is just one special game. I'm okay if the do it up big time. Or not. I just want win # 9 in front of a pirate ship.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
You’ve already forgotten Nick Bell??

Black Stripe on the 36 yard line, helmet stickers, Simmons wore #36, Nick‘s mom on the 36-yard line ringing a cowbell.

Danmmm we have some short sighted fans…
No you lack reading comprehension.

We should do for Leach exactly as we did for all of the past players. . One game, this bowl game. Then we move on.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
No you lack reading comprehension.

We should do for Leach exactly as we did for all of the past players. . One game, this bowl game. Then we move on.
Why are you so dug in on this?

That’s an earnest question. I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody so determined to set restrictions on how a dead person is memorialized.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login