Brady

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Not only did he play like shite this year but he appears like he has declined physically. This is the first year that I've ever looked at him and thought I could tell he's visibly aging. He beat the clock for a while due to the way the NFL protects QBs. Thirty years ago he would've tapped out well before age 40. Still the GOAT though. (sorry OG)

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
He stopped dipping his sword in the fountain of youth.

model s fashion GIF

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
Like Kenny Rogers said, You’ve gotta know when to fold them”

he should do permanent retirement

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I don't pay much attention to sports talk or anything outside of the actual games - but he seemed to be pissed off at his teammates a lot more than I remember ever seeing him in the past. Was that overblown, or was he really being the grouchy old guy all season long?

Never should have come back after retiring last year. But guess if I was getting paid what he is, I'd probably do the same.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I don't pay much attention to sports talk or anything outside of the actual games - but he seemed to be pissed off at his teammates a lot more than I remember ever seeing him in the past. Was that overblown, or was he really being the grouchy old guy all season long?

Never should have come back after retiring last year. But guess if I was getting paid what he is, I'd probably do the same.
He lost money by playing this year.

Reactions: Moondawgg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Meh….was still 3rd in the league in passing yards behind a pretty bad OL. QBR was 18th in the NFL. Not great, but not terrible either. In fact, that QBR is right about where he was in 2019 in his last year in New England. Not unexpected at all given the OL issues. He followed that 2019 year up with 2 more really good seasons.

It’s up to him, really. As long as he is content to play for only $15(ish)million per year, he’ll have a ton of interest from teams who can build a lot around him. When he finally does go over the cliff, that price tag won’t be an albatross on whomever is paying him.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He stopped dipping his sword in the fountain of youth.

model s fashion GIF
I mean, in all seriousness, how much extra time did he have for conditioning previously when he was limited to one woman (or at least close to it; I assume it's hard for him to do anything discretely).

Probably a lot of time he was doing a form of cardio that he liked to tell himself was just as good but probably wasn't as good as the football specific workouts he was doing in past off seasons.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I've always pulled agin him but I admit he's the GOAT. He's like a too proud prize fighter who won't let go and retire.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
If he keeps on, his one step slow could result in a life changing injury. He's already got a gazillion dollar offer to go into announcing on the table. Why not go on camera where it is safe and lucrative. He needs to take a good look at Alex Smith's leg before he makes a decision.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Dolphins gonna kick the tires. He might be rejuvenated yet again with Hill & Waddle.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007

He was throwing passes into the grass and looking pissed at his receivers many times Monday night.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
Not only did he play like shite this year but he appears like he has declined physically. This is the first year that I've ever looked at him and thought I could tell he's visibly aging. He beat the clock for a while due to the way the NFL protects QBs. Thirty years ago he would've tapped out well before age 40. Still the GOAT though. (sorry OG)
He's looked skinnier than I can ever remember. I would think he would wanna fatten up to take those hits at 45 but this year he looks scrawny almost.

I know he focuses on range of motion stuff more than weightlifting.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login