BREAKING: He’s out…..

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Without some major renewed interest and investment I’m not sure Miami can afford Kiffin and that type of staff. Ole Miss is fixing to overextend the **** out of themselves to ensure money isn’t why he leaves. There’s a big difference between a salary of $7M and $4M. And there’s a big difference in pool of salary money for assistants that’s comparable to those numbers. I’m not saying Miami CANNOT pay that. But they aren’t currently showing anything close to that.

Now Florida on the other hand…

The QB situation up there should be a sticking point. Is there a solution in the portal? Potentially yes (Rattler) but no guarantee. If he doesn’t have a QB and he’s still coaching there next year, it will make him look like dog crap.

If I’m wrong, tell me. Just my observation.

I also don’t think money is everything to Kiffin. He seemingly had opportunities to leave FAU before but chose to stay.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I wouldn’t and won’t pivot. I love Ole Miss, and it’s way bigger than a coach. But no way in hell I’d support him. And it’s not got a thing to do with MSU. He’s a dick, and doesn’t care about anyone but himself, players included.

The good news, is we for once have an AD that I think actually has a clue and a pulse on Ole Miss, so I’m not worried about that, if Kiffin leaves. There’s not many coaches that I would completely bail on Ole Miss football over, but he’s one of them. I would imagine many of you see Freeze in a similar light.

And I don’t think it’s because of their success at a rival. I think it’s because with them being at an in-state rival we had the opportunity to see them up close, but with the clarity of someone not blinded by fandom and allegiance to a school.

That’s not a good comparison. Freeze proved he can’t manage a program with the hot **** mess they had over there. Mullen is a pecker head and has problems for sure but he didn’t cause his program to go on post-season probation. Kiffin is a better comparison. I think he’s an a-hole but I wouldn’t turn my back on MSU if he were the coach.

LittleBigDog

Aug 25, 2012
Still has a house just up the road in Boca Raton from when he coached at Florida Atlantic. He might just love it there. Miami is a good program in a good conference. Rumor had Miami as one of the teams the SEC wants in the conference.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Newspaper reporting Dan was drunk and grinding on Urban last night.

Videos apparently

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Still has a house just up the road in Boca Raton from when he coached at Florida Atlantic. He might just love it there. Miami is a good program in a good conference. Rumor had Miami as one of the teams the SEC wants in the conference.

If he still owns his house in South Florida while coach at Ole Miss, this suggests that he doesn’t have to coach in South Florida to spend time in South Florida. These coaches can have a house on every continent if they want.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login