Briles headed to TCU

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Looks like we dodged a bullet there, if he'd leave Arkansas after a fat raise, I don't see why he would've stayed with us after a couple days.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
A UPig fan on r/CFB say there's a rumor that Mullen wants their OC job so he can be their HCIW. Also did we dodge a bullet with Briles? Every UPig I've seen is happy he's gone.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
A UPig fan on r/CFB say there's a rumor that Mullen wants their OC job so he can be their HCIW. Also did we dodge a bullet with Briles? Every UPig I've seen is happy he's gone.
I doubt it’s true but Mullen + KJ = Trouble.

Reactions: patdog

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
So do you blame players doing the same thing via the transfer portal and NIL?
I don’t blame anyone for bettering themselves but there is a slight difference. It’s called a contract.

And most players are moving for money only. Generally 100% about them and not family.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Its kind of funny and ironic to me. When Don Merlinz was here, our fans including a lot of them on here, raised hell every year when his name was associated with any job opening. Now, who is it bringing up his name for every OC job that opens, its our fans on this board........

patdog

May 28, 2007
That's a pretty stupid rumor, if you ask me. What's Mullen going to do? To make it work, he's got to do a good enough job to not only not get fired along with all the other coaches but get a promotion to head coach. But he's got to do a bad enough job to get Pittman fired. That's a pretty tight line to walk.

Reactions: drumrcraig
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login