Bring back Dan Mullen...

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Anyone else on board?
Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

HotDiggityDawg

Dec 14, 2022
In the new age of NIL and transfers, you don't need to bring a system guy. We are just a few transfers away from any coach being able to run any given system.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
In the new age of NIL and transfers, you don't need to bring a system guy. We are just a few transfers away from any coach being able to run any given system.
Arnett is all but done. Literally just waiting for the paperwork to be signed most likely. In case you missed it.

PogueLife

Nov 8, 2022
First person I thought of was Mullen. Arnett was probably the right hire for the time being, but I did think about Mullen!

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Late for you Mickey D's shift
Didn’t articulate well last after a few whiskeys but was trying to say ok I understand what you are saying the OP is a troll not that you are a troll. Sorry for the miscommunication. I screw up my posts when I’m sober and I had a few last night.

was21

May 29, 2007
Didn’t articulate well last after a few whiskeys but was trying to say ok I understand what you are saying the OP is a troll not that you are a troll. Sorry for the miscommunication. I screw up my posts when I’m sober and I had a few last night.
No problem man...been there more than once..AND too bad it didn't last with Dan, but afraid that ship sailed.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
No problem man...been there more than once..AND too bad it didn't last with Dan, but afraid that ship sailed.
Agreed don’t want him back and to be honest it pissed me off that got involved on twitter over the Dillon Johnson transfer portal tweet.

jb1020

Jun 7, 2009
If he's at all interested in coaching again he needs to get the Navy job. Its perfect for him. No recruiting, close to home, etc.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login