Bronny James- Lebron’s son goes into Cardiac Arrest at USC workout

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Stable and out of ICU
Glad to hear he’s ok, but man does that suck for both him and his dad. Hopefully, this was a completely freak incident, but when you hear about these situations, it doesn’t seem like it’s too often that doctors are just like… oh yeah, he’s fine to get back on the court

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Did this happen yesterday? Nothing from ESPN but other outlets reporting it today. Has ESPN fallen that far behind?

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Damn that's scary. I worked in athletics for a decade. About 7 years ago we had a kid with an irregular heartbeat drop out cold on the floor during a basketball game. He was saved and came back to play a few years later but it was the most shocking thing I've seen in person.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Did this happen yesterday? Nothing from ESPN but other outlets reporting it today. Has ESPN fallen that far behind?
ESPN is part of the woke corporate media. Their corporate masters, who are buddy buddy with Big Pharma, aren’t going to let them talk about this more than a brief mention. You spend more than 60 seconds on it, and it leads to questions of “Why are 18 year olds dropping from cardiac arrest?!?!”…..and those questions are dangerous, conspiratorial, and aren’t allowed.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
ESPN is part of the woke corporate media. Their corporate masters, who are buddy buddy with Big Pharma, aren’t going to let them talk about this more than a brief mention. You spend more than 60 seconds on it, and it leads to questions of “Why are 18 year olds dropping from cardiac arrest?!?!”…..and those questions are dangerous, conspiratorial, and aren’t allowed.
I hope this isn't a serious post. If so, you missed any mention of Deep State...

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Cardiac Arrest is way more serious than heart attack. Being at USC when it happened save his life. If it happened at home, he probably doesn't survive.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
These are the same folks who listened to their corporate commanders on Covid originating from bats and pangolins, and how we couldn’t question otherwise. They’ll come around eventually I suspect.

There was a time when questioning the integrity of large corporations tied intimately to powerful governments was a pillar of liberalism. I miss those kind of liberals. The new ones aren't near as fun.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
1690302729904.gif
Doctors who practice in academia are whores for attention and getting their names on studies. They could give two shites about big pharma. If there is a connection between the vaccine and sudden cardiac death, one of those guys is going to get that paper published. People suffer sudden cardiac death. Sudden cardiac death that occurs during exercise is a well known phenomena that happened long before any of us even heard the word COVID.

please remember that the VAST majority of doctors and people on the medical community have zero link to pharmaceutical companies and hate them way more than you do because they make it damn near impossible to take care of our patients because of cost.

Throwing around the COVID vaccine kills people accusation every time someone dies is no different than me walking outside, feeling hot, and immediately blaming climate change with zero research

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
View attachment 371115
Doctors who practice in academia are whores for attention and getting their names on studies. They could give two shites about big pharma. If there is a connection between the vaccine and sudden cardiac death, one of those guys is going to get that paper published. People suffer sudden cardiac death. Sudden cardiac death that occurs during exercise is a well known phenomena that happened long before any of us even heard the word COVID.

please remember that the VAST majority of doctors and people on the medical community have zero link to pharmaceutical companies and hate them way more than you do because they make it damn near impossible to take care of our patients because of cost.

Throwing around the COVID vaccine kills people accusation every time someone dies is no different than me walking outside, feeling hot, and immediately blaming climate change with zero research
Please refrain from logic and reason and get real about protecting our freedums. I think the vaccine gave me great results. I'm in my 50's and recently had a full cardio workup and nailed it! Absolutely zero problems. Maybe in my case big pharma boosted my heart so they could covertly sabotage something else...sneaky...***

Reactions: HailStout

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I was really just pointing out their reporting sucks. I don’t think anyone remaining there is smart enough to stump for big pharma.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
There was a time when questioning the integrity of large corporations tied intimately to powerful governments was a pillar of liberalism. I miss those kind of liberals. The new ones aren't near as fun.
I am inherently skeptical of the motivation behind corporate dealings with society.
Bulldog Birth's post though? Thats just straight up baseless ranting. There is skepticism and then there is baseless ranting. One is like 5 big steps closer to crazy than the other.
I mean, come on now- the claim is that Disney is friends with all of 'Big Pharma' and Disney kept ESPN from reporting on Bronny James because James collapsed due to covid vaccinations. Like...what the 17?!

Sudden Cardiac Arrest is hardly new for athletes in college(or high school or pros). It was well documented before covid or the vaccines ever existed.
There is nothing that currently ties James' medical incident to covid or vaccinations. The grand conspiracy that Bulldog Birth created is just fiction. It is easy to claim entire large groups are conspiring together since its impossible to prove they arent.

Hot take- Last year a USC basketball freshman suffered Sudden Cardiac Arrest too. I bet influential USC boosters that have ties to Soros, the Rothschilds, and the Bilderberg Group are forcing team doctors to add experimental chemicals into the water that USC basketball players drink. These experimental chemicals are meant to fundamentally change our DNA so we become the Lizard People that crazies have been claiming exist for years now.
Prove that I am wrong. Cool, you cant. My batshit claim now has the same standing in your mind as Bulldog Birth's claim.

From 2016...https://www.ncaa.org/news/2016/4/15/new-guidance-on-preventing-sudden-cardiac-death-in-athletes-published.aspx
Sudden cardiac death is the most common nontraumatic cause of death among college athletes

Reactions: dorndawg

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
Stable and out of ICU
Very scary - Have a child who has the gene for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, the pediatric cardiologist said it was fine to play sports and exercise as long as the gene had not expressed itself. We were very fortunate to know she could possibly have the gene and able to get the test to confirm, and keep monitored. The gene has not expressed itself and likely will not, but her children will have to go through the same test and monitoring.
Hope for their sake this is not what it is and his was just a fluke of some kind. But if it is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, they are luck he is alive.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Those libs are still here (Hi!). But Big Business has learned how to sideline them by granting full attention and airwave time to the crazies and the fake centrists.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
And on the flip side whenever a young person passes away, right wing influencers get on Twitter and start the dies suddenly trend. I saw it when we lost our football player last year and the MSU crowd knew what happened but that didn’t stop anti vaccination “media” from blasting out misinformation.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Facts only. Who knows why Bron collapsed? I didn’t evaluate him at the hospital and HIPPA won’t allow us to know.
However, let’s don’t belittle a poster because he linked cardio events to Covid. Everyone knows both COVID and the shot can cause these problems and it has nothing to do with your
political beliefs. See the link here from the National Institute of Health.

“Our study showed that myocarditis was the most reported post-COVID19 vaccination cardiac event. All reported cardiac events including myocarditis, TTC, MI, and VITT occurred most frequently after receiving mRNA vaccines” (Moderna & Pfizer-BioNTech).Feb 8, 2023
1690313686533.png
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc

Cardiovascular complications of COVID-19 vaccines: A review of case ...

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Disney/ABC/ESPN is absolutely making editorial decisions within their programming based on political ideology. It’s a free country and their business to run how they want. But they are absolutely doing it.

And you just correctly stated that Bronny is the SECOND Trojan basketball to drop like a rock from cardiac arrest in the last 12 months. This is not normal. Something has changed. Is it Covid? Is it the initial
Covid shots? Is it taking umpteen Covid boosters? 13% of a college basketball team doesn’t just drop from cardiac arrest within a span of 10 months. Has this ever happened??? And if they will lie to us about Covid origins like they did, they will lie to us about this!

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Disney/ABC/ESPN is absolutely making editorial decisions within their programming based on political ideology. It’s a free country and their business to run how they want. But they are absolutely doing it.

And you just correctly stated that Bronny is the SECOND Trojan basketball to drop like a rock from cardiac arrest in the last 12 months. This is not normal. Something has changed. Is it Covid? Is it the initial
Covid shots? Is it taking umpteen Covid boosters? 13% of a college basketball team doesn’t just drop from cardiac arrest within a span of 10 months. Has this ever happened??? And if they will lie to us about Covid origins like they did, they will lie to us about this!
Who is "they"? What lie was told about origins? I heard lab in Wuhan, but may have missed something along the way.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Facts only. Who knows why Bron collapsed? I didn’t evaluate him at the hospital and HIPPA won’t allow us to know.
However, let’s don’t belittle a poster because he linked cardio events to Covid. Everyone knows both COVID and the shot can cause these problems and it has nothing to do with your

“Our study showed that myocarditis was the most reported post-COVID19 vaccination cardiac event. All reported cardiac events including myocarditis, TTC, MI, and VITT occurred most frequently after receiving mRNA vaccines” (Moderna & Pfizer-BioNTech).Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 371244

Thank you. I’ve been worried about hear attacks but I got the J&J shot, so I only have to worry about blood clots.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Now back to Bronny, it’s a lot more fun to speculate about bad decisions than government control. What’s more likely, a billionaire’s kid in LA goes into cardiac arrest because of the vaccine or illegal drugs?

Reactions: mcdawg22

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

View attachment 371244

Deleted

I swore i had given up arguing COVID

Last edited:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

Deleted

I swore i had given up arguing COVID

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
View attachment 371115

This. There’s absolutely some academia/big pharma overlap, but the number who aren’t involved vastly outweigh those who are. I got accidentally exposed to the inner workings of big pharma a few years ago with a project I was working on, and - wow - that was a different world

Reactions: wdawg44

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah I have been seeing under 30 athletes have heart problems and blood clots all my life. Common for people of that age. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

6A551FA1-3302-4A10-BE01-6D404881F52E.png

It has been politicized to the Nth degree now. If there is a link, it will be found. But everyone needs to quit acting like there is some conspiracy to cover crap up. Big Pharmacy is not Big Brother. They cannot stop doctors from doing their job. It does astound me how the internet has made everyone an expert in vaccine technology and cardiac electrophysiology

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I'm not saying I know where anything came from, I'm just completely anti-conspiracy regardless of if it is MAGAriffic or transgendered. Are there news sources reporting this? This is a "Commentary is a right-wing Jewish magazine", i.e. opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login