Bronny James- Lebron’s son goes into Cardiac Arrest at USC workout

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011

View attachment 371325

It has been politicized to the Nth degree now. If there is a link, it will be found. But everyone needs to quit acting like there is some conspiracy to cover crap up. Big Pharmacy is not Big Brother. They cannot stop doctors from doing their job. It does astound me how the internet has made everyone an expert in vaccine technology and cardiac electrophysiology
Is Dr. Peter McCullough really a misinformation spreading kook or was he silenced by Big Pharma/Media?

Reactions: Fang1

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
There was a time when questioning the integrity of large corporations tied intimately to powerful governments was a pillar of liberalism. I miss those kind of liberals. The new ones aren't near as fun.
Ignore feature activated.

Reactions: POTUS

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
View attachment 371115
Doctors who practice in academia are whores for attention and getting their names on studies. They could give two shites about big pharma. If there is a connection between the vaccine and sudden cardiac death, one of those guys is going to get that paper published. People suffer sudden cardiac death. Sudden cardiac death that occurs during exercise is a well known phenomena that happened long before any of us even heard the word COVID.

please remember that the VAST majority of doctors and people on the medical community have zero link to pharmaceutical companies and hate them way more than you do because they make it damn near impossible to take care of our patients because of cost….

Have we met????

In all seriousness, my hatred for chasing grant money was a major reason I left academia years ago. It’s true that some scientists are funded by big pharma (MSU had a compromised professor when I was in school), but most would rather be known for publishing and being correct.

I hope the kid is alright.

Reactions: HailStout

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Update since this hit my feed for some reason today-
Bronny James intends to play for USC this season after suffering cardiac arrest during a team workout in July, LeBron James said during Los Angeles Lakers media day on Monday.

James said Bronny, his 19-year-old son and a freshman guard with the Trojans, had undergone "successful surgery" as he continues to work toward a return to the court.

Bronny was hospitalized for three days at a hospital in Los Angeles following the incident. His family later released a statement that said a congenital heart defect was the likely cause and they believed Bronny's condition could be treated.
While he has not yet rejoined the Trojans, who began practice for the 2023-24 season last week, Bronny is on campus taking classes.

So he had surgery to repair a heart defect, is in school, and plans to play this winter. Pretty ideal outcome by all accounts.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Is Dr. Peter McCullough really a misinformation spreading kook or was he silenced by Big Pharma/Media?

attention seeker and not respected at all by his peers in the medical community, hope that answers your question.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Update since this hit my feed for some reason today-

So he had surgery to repair a heart defect, is in school, and plans to play this winter. Pretty ideal outcome by all accounts.
That’s awesome. I can’t imagine how terrifying all of that had to be for him and his family.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Damn that's scary. I worked in athletics for a decade. About 7 years ago we had a kid with an irregular heartbeat drop out cold on the floor during a basketball game. He was saved and came back to play a few years later but it was the most shocking thing I've seen in person.
Need those AED machines everywhere!

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
Need those AED machines everywhere!
100%. I used to be an AHA trainer and the machines are idiot proof. AEDs use voice prompts, lights, and texts to inform the rescuer what to do. All you have to do is turn it on and the machine will tell you exactly what to do. It even tells you when to start CPR. You can not accidentally shock someone. They are not very expensive either.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: Pars
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login