Brooks Auger

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Sorry if already covered. Any update on his status? With our injuries losing another pitcher would be tough when it comes to finding 27 ip each weekend.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Yep, need an update on Parker Stinnett as well. If we've lost Sims, Simmons, Auger and Stinnett for the long term then we are in a world of hurt. Just not enough good arms left to cover the innings.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yep, need an update on Parker Stinnett as well. If we've lost Sims, Simmons, Auger and Stinnett for the long term then we are in a world of hurt. Just not enough good arms left to cover the innings.

Just losing one more pitcher might end it for us. I not educated enough about our younger guys to know but would we at least have the innings to help develop guys for next season? It would be good if we could at least bolster our staff for next season.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I thought Kellum Clark may be developed to pitch some. He was recruited as possibly playing and pitching.

From when he signed.

Clark isn’t limited to just hitting the ball. He hasn’t even really tapped into his potential on the mound. He had thrown in four contests earlier this year and was touching 94 miles per hour with his fastball sitting comfortably at 90. He already has a four-seam and two-seam fastball, a slider, curveball and changeup making the prospects of him pitching some highly intriguing for Lemonis.

https://247sports.com/college/missi...-Clark-Mississippi-State-baseball--147980491/

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Then share your info. There’s nothing douchier than saying “well I heard something” but not saying what you heard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login