Bulldogs Rising

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013

Over the last 12 games, it's evident Mississippi State is a team with a promising future.

More...

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
That picture is awesome. Leach looks like a fire and brimstone Celtic prophet in a forest of fireflies

Avelso

Apr 20, 2014
I have tried to buy the black pullover Leach has on from the Barnes and Noble on campus and The Lodge. Does anyone know if they are available to the public?

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Offense didn’t look so good in the egg bowl. What specifically are the reasons to think the offense will be improved from this year? Are there more reasons to think it stays the same at best or would even regress? Just asking questions

Sep 15, 2009
It's close enough...beggars can't be choosers. You see any better options out there? Please share. This is my store and I bought one to sample and it's awesome!

Last edited:

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Have you looked at the photo above? I'm sure Avelso is asking about an "M-over-S" pullover; not a "State" sweatshirt.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Offense didn’t look so good in the egg bowl. What specifically are the reasons to think the offense will be improved from this year? Are there more reasons to think it stays the same at best or would even regress? Just asking questions

The offense was hit and miss all year, but a blind man could see the improvement down the stretch....even though the EB was a miss, but that had a lot to do with execution. I don't see how anyone can look at the youth on offense and not be at least somewhat excited for next year.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I don't see how anyone can look at the youth on offense and not be at least somewhat excited for next year.

Losing three starters on o-line, one being an NFL top 10 left tackle. The right tackle granted didn’t have as good of year, but we obviously didn’t have anyone better behind him. This alone can cancel out all the other areas of improvement that you’re excited about at the other positions on offense. Because of how Leech chooses to block this offense, woes on the online, especially the tackles, can negate the whole thing.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Losing three starters on o-line, one being an NFL top 10 left tackle. The right tackle granted didn’t have as good of year, but we obviously didn’t have anyone better behind him. This alone can cancel out all the other areas of improvement that you’re excited about at the other positions on offense. Because of how Leech chooses to block this offense, woes on the online, especially the tackles, can negate the whole thing.

So, in other words you are saying we’re going to really suck next year, right? Maybe we should just fold the tent and be done with it.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016

The o line replacements are paramount and a reason for concern. Aside from that special teams has to be shored up. If those two things can be achieved I think the team can win 8-9. If both give them a lot of trouble, 5-7 wins.

Looking at where the wins will come from I’m not so sure. UGA is a loss so MSU will split the East teams at best. Don’t count on TAMU or LSU sucking so bad again. Auburn is up in the air along with Ole Miss so maybe both can be beat. Arkansas will be beatable but you can’t count on it. Bama is a loss. I only see maybe three conference wins you can really feel good about right now.
TLDR: It’s going to tough to improve on this year’s record and it may be two years before that actually happens.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login