Buy or Sell - A new coach is announced by Saturday after Thanksgiving **

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Sell. We will call the consulting firm that takes our money everytime we have a coaching search the Monday after Thanksgiving

Reactions: patdog

Delmar

Jan 8, 2008
Sell, unless it is a currently unemployed coach, he'll be coaching that Saturday. I'd bet announcement on Wednesday.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Sell I think it will be sometime near sec champ game . Depends on when they announce arnett won't be coming back. If it's before end of season it will be Monday after egg bowl. If they don't announce until after I think it will be after sec champ game like Monday Or Tuesday but the later we wait the later chance we get out getting recruits to sign. That's why it's important to fire now and then announce Monday after egg bowl

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I will say this, I have one acquittance who is a relatively big dog. The info I get from this person isn't always right, but it's right more than it's wrong. Last week I was told that if we lost to UK Arnett was gone. No word on the timing.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I Hope So Macaulay Culkin GIF by filmeditor

I am prepared to be underwhelmed.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Sell

Arnett’s departure will be announced Friday or Saturday after he Egg Bowl. New coach will be announced 2 - 4 weeks later depending on his team’s finish.

Rumors will be rampant…

Reactions: Eleven Bravo

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
Sell

Lemonis is still here after sucking to the bottom of the SEC for two years in a row.

You think Selmon will get rid of Arnett after sucking to the bottom of the SEC for only one?

We are Mississippi State.

Reactions: AstroDog and patdog

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
If it is a name that is known like Stoops, Herman etc I would absolutely love to have it broadcast all day long on rivalry Saturday for every possible croot or transfer to see.

Now whether that happens, I just don’t know because I don’t know how this AD handles such affairs.

Although I have hope.. prolly not gonna happen unless we have already announced ZA is not coming back prior to the EB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login