Buy/Sell. This is the most parity there’s been in the NFL in a long time.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Oof. That’s tough. I think the AFC is more open because we’re use to seeing the Pats or KC at the top. That said, if KC were to run the table to another SB Title, I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m selling.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I just don’t think the Chiefs are invincible anymore. Defensive coordinators have figured out how to slow them down.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It seems to me there's not any great teams, but more really bad ones than usual. Lot of parity at the top, but there's been a lot of blowouts in the NFL this year, and that's not normal at all.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Buy. Week in and week out, a team that is the new favorite displays their Achilles' heel the next and loses. Last week's unfavored team will do something ro prove they can contend

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The bottom is really bad. The Jets and Jags are train wrecks. Houston is slightly better but still terrible.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I think I will actually sell. As many good teams as there are, I still kinda think it’s Green Bay’s title to lose. I think they are better than anybody from the AFC and I’m not sure I see them losing at Lambeau in the NFC playoffs.

Now I think the AFC is wiiiiiide open. There are 4-5 teams I could see getting to the Super Bowl.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I think I will actually sell. As many good teams as there are, I still kinda think it’s Green Bay’s title to lose. I think they are better than anybody from the AFC and I’m not sure I see them losing at Lambeau in the NFC playoffs.

Now I think the AFC is wiiiiiide open. There are 4-5 teams I could see getting to the Super Bowl.

I would agree with this with one exception. If I was Green Bay I would be happy to see any of the current teams in the playoffs in Lambeau for the NFC Championship with the exception of the Bucs. Not saying the Bucs are better but Brady has become like Saban as someone you would not want to bet against when the stakes are high.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Don't forget the Lions, Giants or Texans. They're pretty bad too. I think MSUDC11 nailed it. Green Bay is the clear favorite.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I would agree with this with one exception. If I was Green Bay I would be happy to see any of the current teams in the playoffs in Lambeau for the NFC Championship with the exception of the Bucs. Not saying the Bucs are better but Brady has become like Saban as someone you would not want to bet against when the stakes are high.

Certainly can’t count out Brady. But I still think the Packers are the clear NFC favorite this year, whereas I could even see Tampa even getting eliminated early. They’ve been banged up and aren’t quite the same team they were at the end of last year. I think they are the third or fourth best team on that side at the moment, behind the Packers, Rams, and possibly even Cowboys and Cardinals.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
There's been so many strange games this year it really defies logic. It's so unusual to me it's unbelievable.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
And yet the Jets beat the Titans and the Jags beat the Bills.

The Colts are a team that intrigues me. They can beat anybody. Of course they can also lose to anybody.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
My Super Bowl pick as of today would be Packers vs. Titans. Outside of the weird Week 1 beatdown against the Saints, Green Bay has been the best and most consistent team in the league all season. And I’ve been really impressed by the season that the Titans have had in spite of so many key injuries, and now they appear to be getting healthy for the stretch run.

My dark horse Super Bowl pick would be the Colts or the Chargers. Both have to win in Week 18 just to make the Playoffs, but nobody will want to play either of them if they do get in.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
The bottom is really bad. The Jets and Jags are train wrecks. Houston is slightly better but still terrible.
The titans disagree. They are the #1 seed and have lost to Jets and Texans. If they could ever get healthy, Green Bay has a challenge.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
The Titans with a healthy AJ, Julio and Henry ain’t 17n around.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The Titans with a healthy AJ, Julio and Henry ain’t 17n around.

I like a lot about the titans, I just don’t think the got the QB to make it to the super bowl. And I don’t think their defense is good enough to overcome an average QB. Tannehill is a good nfl QB but more of a game manager. I just don’t see him being able to win a shootout with Mahomes or even Josh Allen for that matter.

If I had to bet on a super bowl matchup now it would be Green Bay vs Kansas City. Next up for the NFC would be the rams and Buffalo for the AFC.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login