Buy/sell: Vandy is the toughest place UT

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
could have to play in the SEC after their big weekend. I`m buying. I know the Vols are more talented but it`s a hell of a tough draw for them at this point in time. I`ll be impressed if they win easily.

drunkernhelldawg

Nov 25, 2007
but one of the little things that gives me hope is the way this schedule works out:

Tenn is spent from Memphis game so an intense Vandy effort puts the loss on them. Then, we catch and kill Vandy after their big victory, putting us just one game back for the overall SEC with two games to go.

Hey Dreamers, hang with me -- as Paul Thorn says, "Dreamers need to be around other dreamers."

Oxford Godfrey

May 29, 2007
Felton was almost T'd up in the first three minutes for stepping out of the coach's box. It's @#%$ up enough to be dealing with a court that's raised above the seats and benches in the end zones, but needless to say a coach's natural instinct isn't to be standing in that area to begin with.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...is that we play Florida this weekend, coming off of their matchup at Georgia, and right before they play UT. We play Vandy next Wednesday, between trips to Arkansas and Alabama. It's the hogs that will catch Vandy at the right time, not us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login