Richard Cross on SuperTalk yesterday...

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
How dare Hadad try to make entertaining content on an entertainment based show. What was he thinking?

It's sports talk Richard. It's not that serious. Geez

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
How dare Hadad try to make entertaining content on an entertainment based show. What was he thinking?

It's sports talk Richard. It's not that serious. Geez
Youve gotta cut him some slack. He thought he wuz hotty toddy

Reactions: MStateU

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
That was great. Thanks for sharing. Cross trying to ignore and defer made it even funnier.

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
If I am CSpire I would call and thank Hadad for this. I would bet half the audience now know CSpire is a part of the show.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Easy way to stop this crap. If a player goes down and they call officials time out. The player is done for the quarter for player safety. See how many guys are still falling g if coach knows they are done for a quarter if they really hurt enough to stop play what's the big deal if they miss the rest of the quarter?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Easy way to stop this crap. If a player goes down and they call officials time out. The player is done for the quarter for player safety. See how many guys are still falling g if coach knows they are done for a quarter if they really hurt enough to stop play what's the big deal if they miss the rest of the quarter?
Lame would just run in a third teamer for one play to fake an injury. Need more severe penalty than that.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lame would just run in a third teamer for one play to fake an injury. Need more severe penalty than that.
Hard to know when to situationally do so. When you need a time out you risk having a scrub on the field for the play also more noticeable if a scrub comes in randomly and gets hurt

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lame is not trying to hide it though.
Add in a kicker for unsportsmanlike where coach has to miss a game if it's reported scrubs are coming in to take the fall. Have every injury that play stops must be evaluated by team doctor and reported and independently check by the lesgue who hires a doctor to sign off on reports from team doctor at risk of losing license to practice for faking reports. Instead of a quarter player is done for rest of the game if they go out. If they are hurt enough to stop play they probably don't need to be out there anyway

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
I’m glad somebody made this post. I was laughing yesterday while listening to the show. Cross couldn’t even talk because he tried to have three different conversations going while defending OM. Hadad was doing all he could to get a word in. Lol! Even during the Miss State hour, Cross was trying to compare everything to the Ole Miss game.😂

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login