Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha !!!! ……….

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It wasn’t THAT bad. They did fall just short.

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Maine would like to join the conversation.
U. of Maine, at least represents a pretty large land mass in the northeastern U.S. as one of the 50 states of the U.S.A. Southern University represents a small area of Baton Rouge, LA....... many never knew existed. I also noticed Southern University hasn't even posted the score on their website........I don't think their Admin. knows they've won yet.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Is there something worse than a Top 20 basketball team flushing its entire postseason hopes down the toilet, in early December, with a home loss to a 1-6 SWAC team?

If so, I’d love to know what it is.
… A 13-0 conference camp missing a playoff.

I had to.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That was a terribly executed game in the offensive end.

- zone befuddles MSU, regardless of which coach is at the helm. This entire century so far- MSU coaches have trotted out teams that can't 17ing manage to break a zone.

- that was a classic Stansbury Stall. Not a single point in the last 4.5 minutes? Holy hell.

There are clearly things for the team to work on at the next practice.
I hope they quickly figure out how to manufacture some points when protecting a lead.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
WT17 is wrong with you and everyone who laughs or takes pleasure in MSU Basketball losing?

Like really- why in the hell would you laugh at MSU losing?
I laugh at the fans that go from booking their hotel rooms at the conference tournament after a few non conference blowouts and declaring us a Tournament team to declaring this loss today the worst defeat in school history before we've played a conference game. Countdown to bitsching about mid week attendance and blaming losses on that starts in 5-4-3-2-1, BOOM

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I’m trying to post but the adds are relentless…without strain…=to….we have to become more aggressive at the apartness times in sequence. No excuses for this loss. Trrrible. But not overcomith…..sucks major azz, however. I’m wet

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I laugh at the fans that go from booking their hotel rooms at the conference tournament after a few non conference blowouts and declaring us a Tournament team to declaring this loss today the worst defeat in school history before we've played a conference game. Countdown to bitsching about mid week attendance and blaming losses on that starts in 5-4-3-2-1, BOOM
Honestly, ya dbag, not one person booked a 17ing room. Not 1.

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
WT17 is wrong with you and everyone who laughs or takes pleasure in MSU Basketball losing?

Like really- why in the hell would you laugh at MSU losing?
its Like they get a trill on proving the people excited about the basketball program wrong. it’s been like this since Howland took over. Sate fans fail to realize they are part of the issue every year. This is what happens when we have an empty arena every game. mean it probably sucks to have a team recognized on a nation level, and most of the fanbase doesn't give a single ****. The hump should have been restored around 2017-18 when we had a decent shot at making the tournament. I remember late in the season we had the biggest game of the year vs Tennessee at home, and nobody was there. At very least 2018-19 should have been when we showed we give a **** about our basketball program. pathetic crowds all year, in a sport where home advantage factors in the most. **** stain fanbase, that deserves losses like this.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
its Like they get a trill on proving the people excited about the basketball program wrong. it’s been like this since Howland took over. Sate fans fail to realize they are part of the issue every year. This is what happens when we have an empty arena every game. mean it probably sucks to have a team recognized on a nation level, and most of the fanbase doesn't give a single ****. The hump should have been restored around 2017-18 when we had a decent shot at making the tournament. I remember late in the season we had the biggest game of the year vs Tennessee at home, and nobody was there. At very least 2018-19 should have been when we showed we give a **** about our basketball program. pathetic crowds all year, in a sport where home advantage factors in the most. **** stain fanbase, that deserves losses like this.
Dude are you okay? I don't know you, but I feel like you are on the verge of stroking out everytime I read one of your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login