Calling it now: We beat UcheaT (Part 2)

Oct 22, 2022
510
452
63
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
If ya'll recall - I posted this thread here 7 days ago > https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/...heat-next-week-read-why.761361/#post-12311094

To *ALL OF THOSE* that made fun of me, @Viennacock , @Harvard Gamecock , etc......

The only acceptable response to *THIS* (Part 2) Thread is > YOU. WERE. RIGHT.

You're welcome. I want credit, and apologies. :)

You want to know how the Clemson game plays out now - or do you want it to be a surprise?????
I am enjoying eating crow tonight! Props and an apology to you!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football National predictions for South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Defense vs. Kentucky