Calzada to Auburn. *

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
It's turning into travel ball, no loyalty to any team. I still can't believe Bo Nix left Auburn. Wonder if he's still an Auburn fan?

But this was already the case, in reality. Not everybody can play for the team they grew up loving. I mean somebody has to fill out Southern Miss' roster.

FISHDAWG

Dec 27, 2009
makes sense for both sides .... No way Auburn was going into next season with Finely starting

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I saw that and immediately thought to myself… am I the only one that wasn’t overly impressed by him at A&M?

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
That tweet sums up the craziness. If nothing else, this may give some insight into how much player success depends on coaching(ability & preference) vs just player talent. My guess is that few of these players lack raw talent, something just isn't clicking with them at their current place. I'll be interested in someone's hard work an analysis after about 5 years of this transfer rule being in place.

Maroon90

Sep 23, 2009
Ain't no hype like Auburn QB hype.
Remember Jeremy Johnson, the FIRST-YEAR QB they had in 2015 who had better Heisman odds than Dak?

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
Ain't no hype like Auburn QB hype.
Remember Jeremy Johnson, the FIRST-YEAR QB they had in 2015 who had better Heisman odds than Dak?

who was that other guy that we completely destroyed that had all the hype? I want to say his name was Frazier or something. Can't remember.

Aug 22, 2012
It's turning into travel ball, no loyalty to any team. I still can't believe Bo Nix left Auburn. Wonder if he's still an Auburn fan?

But this was already the case, in reality. Not everybody can play for the team they grew up loving. I mean somebody has to fill out Southern Miss' roster.

Whenever the new CFB video game comes out, I’d be interested to see how they handle the transfer portal. Although knowing EA it won’t even be a thing in the game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login