Camo unis?

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I’m sure some of y’all got this email of this years “what to wear”. Looks like the southern miss game fans are to wear camo..? Nice that we are finally going to be wearing our 3rd team color

IMG_0535.jpeg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We need a Mossy Oak camo uniform for this.
Surprised Haas hasn’t partnered with the AD and Addidas to get this done.
Would be very cool.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
November 18 is opening day of deer season. It’s a great idea. When we get done hunting that morning we can go straight to the game without going back home to change. Someone has created the idea of the century. Brilliant!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The wear a certain color, stripe out , etc is just stupid. Wear White when it’s hot, Maroon when it’s not.
Or be like we did in baseball this season on the Sunday afternoon rubber game of the set @LSU. What do we do? We wear BLACK, when the temp is 87' first pitch so 2-3 hours later its hitting low 90's. Plus we go to extra innings. Be smart people.........

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
November 18 is opening day of deer season. It’s a great idea. When we get done hunting that morning we can go straight to the game without going back home to change. Someone has created the idea of the century. Brilliant!
Be sure to load that camo up on "doe in heat", fox pee, whatever your favorite scent is so that those seated around you can share the experience

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Holy 17 this might be the stupidest thing that happens every year. Someone in the AD decides "fans wear this for each game" and puts it out on social media, then like clockwork people piss and moan about it for 82 various reasons. It's too hot for maroon. It's too cold for white. I'm in the white section of the stripe out and I want to wear maroon. How come the upper deck always gets maroon, I want white. I hate the blackouts. We're supposed to wear camo for military appreciation but all my camo is duck blind pattern so it won't match.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I’m sure some of y’all got this email of this years “what to wear”. Looks like the southern miss game fans are to wear camo..? Nice that we are finally going to be wearing our 3rd team color

View attachment 388840
That is the game we're supposed to wear our 1998 throwbacks with interlocking logo on the helmet.

There will be camo in the stands regardless. It's Starkville, MS. But I suspect that will be the military appreciation weekend as well.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
True Maroon on 9/23, is that the same as "Maroon Is All that Matters" and I can wear my shirt?
College vault is going to be tough. I can't decide between my Bulldog Blitz/Sun Bowl souvenir shirt, my tearaway #13 half-shirt jersey, or the Vroom Maroon beefy T.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login