Can’t hide from this one, Dems….

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Point of order: we don't know a damn thing about the shooter yet. Most of you aren't old enough to remember the Reagan shooting. That nut was trying to impress Jodi Foster. There is no telling why he did it. He may very well be a left wing fanatic. But he may not be.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Point of order: we don't know a damn thing about the shooter yet. Most of you aren't old enough to remember the Reagan shooting. That nut was trying to impress Jodi Foster. There is no telling why he did it. He may very well be a left wing fanatic. But he may not be.
This is true. However, the commentary on how this would be treated if the roles were reversed is unassailable.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Or, it could be what it looks like. Another nut job left wing lunatic attempting to commit murder.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Or, it could be what it looks like. Another nut job left wing lunatic attempting to commit murder.
Maybe, maybe not. Let it play out. They popped the dude so we will know a lot by tomorrow, unless he is some sort of spook.

patdog

May 28, 2007
But strong odds are he’s a left wing fanatic.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
This is true. However, the commentary on how this would be treated if the roles were reversed is unassailable.
Exactly what I said. The left, the media, celebrities.....they would be going BALLISTIC if things were reversed. They say and do whatever they want but if someone on the right farts they will throw a fit like a three year old.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Exactly what I said. The left, the media, celebrities.....they would be going BALLISTIC if things were reversed. They say and do whatever they want but if someone on the right farts they will throw a fit like a three year old.
There's media for everyone. They all milk human nature and emotion for every cent possible. Throwing fits sells and no media source or slant has a monopoly on doing it.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
If Trump said that just imagine the mileage. Was any of his Jan 6 speech anywhere near that closely interpreted ? In terms of specific.

I know Biden didn’t intend for this, but Trump didn’t intend for Jan 6 to unfold the way it did either. There are unequal weights and measures because Journalism is dead.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
To be fair, some of those farts were extremely racist.

• Haha
Reactions: BossDawg78

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
There's media for everyone. They all milk human nature and emotion for every cent possible. Throwing fits sells and no media source or slant has a monopoly on doing it.
There's media for everyone, sure, but you can't sit there and tell me the political left doesn't have a strangle hold on the overwhelming majority of it, especially social media.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Lolol at all the concern and worry being expressed on all the different cable news outlets all over the political spectrum

Make It Rain Money GIF by Boomerang Official

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
There's media for everyone, sure, but you can't sit there and tell me the political left doesn't have a strangle hold on the overwhelming majority of it, especially social media.
I don't have any way of quantifying if it does or doesn't. I do know it's easy to change the channel or find a different website. Nobody has a stranglehold on me.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
If you have any decency, probably best to just sit this one out. Maybe not do the anti-Trump thing for a few days. I mean you see how ridiculous @horshack.sixpack looks.

But that’s of course, if you’re a normal person.
i hate to say it but that's not gonna happen ... it s just who he is ... this is his life, an internet troll.... it's all he has...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login