Can a player sue the NCAA?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Bracky looks like a Genes Page duck gif right now, thinking about a way to get sanctions levied upon us doesn't he?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Its certainly ridiculous, but he’s not being penalized because he played on a great team. He did not have to be registered for spring classes to play in the NC game. He got bad info from the TCU advisors. That’s what sucks and it should be those advisors reaping the consequences.

NCAA has the authority to still grant eligibility of course, so we’ll see in time if they do so. I wouldn’t hold my breath of course. It would probably take someone high up from TCU to go to bat for him in order to get it reversed.

I understood that. Was simply saying it wouldn't have been an issue at many schools and he wouldn't have even needed a competent advisor.

I would very much like the details of why a ruling on something that happened almost 8 months ago comes down two days before it really matters to the athlete. It may have been our fault or TCU's fault, but it seems like this NCAA ruling shite is always last minute.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login