Can baseball season just 17ing get here?!?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
This is about as depressing an opening set of threads as I’ve seen in a while.

Yes, yes, we all know we hate Alex Baldwin/systemic racism/cops/criminals/California/celebrities/mayors/DAs/Republicans/Democrats/cell phone towers/agricultural subsidies/rioters/the rich/the poor... but goddamn...

ETA: yes, I know I just added to the list of useless non-Mississippi State, non-sports threads. I’m doing a respectful amount of self-loathing over that.
FA588975-EBDB-4262-A2DC-13AF1D9C31D3.jpeg

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
To answer your question, Yes it can, it's just taking its sweet time.

I always look forward to baseball. It usually takes me a little bit to get into football when we play into June. But, since we were so far away from that last year I'm jonesin' for first pitch.

Reactions: Dawgg

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
This is about as depressing an opening set of threads as I’ve seen in a while.

Yes, yes, we all know we hate Alex Baldwin/systemic racism/cops/criminals/California/celebrities/mayors/DAs/Republicans/Democrats/cell phone towers/agricultural subsidies/rioters/the rich/the poor... but goddamn...

ETA: yes, I know I just added to the list of useless non-Mississippi State, non-sports threads. I’m doing a respectful amount of self-loathing over that.
View attachment 300974
I figure baseball won't be much better, if any.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was hoping for one about inflation, especially with gas and eggs, jumping up in price the last couple weeks. Chickens are almost laying golden eggs

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login