Can I change my Downvote to Karen?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Winking Yee GIF - Winking Yee Yeeyee GIFs

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Even if he didn’t let’s say he did and say they got what they deserve. Screw Alabama, I hope they get 17d over in every one of their games from here on out. They’ve had twenty years of getting the good side of bad calls and other programs getting screwed. Make no mistake though, the SEC will hand them enough calls to get back in a playoff because there is a strong chance to have another boring natty where the SEC gets 3/4 of all revenue. Bunch of 17 crooks! I’ll see myself out guys, anybody got an aspirin?

Jrobb

May 26, 2020
Even if he didn’t let’s say he did and say they got what they deserve. Screw Alabama, I hope they get 17d over in every one of their games from here on out. They’ve had twenty years of getting the good side of bad calls and other programs getting screwed. Make no mistake though, the SEC will hand them enough calls to get back in a playoff because there is a strong chance to have another boring natty where the SEC gets 3/4 of all revenue. Bunch of 17 crooks! I’ll see myself out guys, anybody got an aspirin?
Been much longer than 20 years

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Been much longer than 20 years
First time I saw us get screwed in our game with Alabama was 1963 and they literally stole the game from us. I have lost track it has happened so many times since then. 17em.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login