Can We Get Any Spring Football Info?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I screw around on here talking about stupid stuff, because that's where I bring at least some value. But you people are really letting me down on what matters most.

The spring game is Saturday and what gives? I would assume to quit caring all together than go over to those other 2 boards of sad sacks and sunshine pumpers.

Any news on players that are showing out so far? Any new guys making noise? Does the offense have a begining of an identity? How about a kicker? Do we have a kicker?

Something-something about rumors being encouraged...

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I screw around on here talking about stupid stuff, because that's where I bring at least some value. But you people are really letting me down on what matters most.

The spring game is Saturday and what gives? I would assume to quit caring all together than go over to those other 2 boards of sad sacks and sunshine pumpers.

Any news on players that are showing out so far? Any new guys making noise? Does the offense have a begining of an identity? How about a kicker? Do we have a kicker?

Something-something about rumors being encouraged...
We've got an air raid QB handing the ball off, about 2x more WRs than we need, one converted TE, and almost the entire DL out injured. But other than that, it should be pretty good.

The O/U on made field goals in the spring game is 0.5. I'm taking the under.

Last edited:
Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
We've got an air raid QB handing the ball off, about 2x more WRs than we need, a converted TE, and almost the entire DL out injured. But other than that, it should be pretty good.

The O/U on made field goals in the spring game is 0.5. I'm taking the under.
Well ****. Now I hate that I even asked.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login