Cause of death for Grant Wahl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
His wife just posted this on Wahl's substack this morning...

An autopsy was performed by the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office. Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium. The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.

If you want to read the whole thing, you can find it here.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
An autopsy was performed by the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office. Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium. The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.
Have they EVER contributed someone’s death to vaccination status? (Asking for a friend who is NOT trying to connect those dots. That statement just struck him funny.)

patdog

May 28, 2007
Have they EVER contributed someone’s death to vaccination status? (Asking for a friend who is NOT trying to connect those dots. That statement just struck him funny.)
I think there have been a handful of cases where the vaccine has contributed to a death. The statement was made because the conspiracy nuts were claiming he died from the vaccine.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
I know some that attributes every unexpected death of someone 65 and younger to the vaccine. Now, I'm not a triple booster vaccine fan, but people have been dying unexpectedly from unknown underlying issues for thousands of years. These conspiracy types are just as bad as the triple boosters.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I think there have been a handful of cases where the vaccine has contributed to a death. The statement was made because the conspiracy nuts were claiming he died from the vaccine.
There were a couple with the JNJ vaccine and more in Europe with the AZ vaccine. At any rate, the death rate was tiny compared to the covid death rate, even when you looked at the age group of the vaccine deaths versus covid death.

The myocarditis risk from the vaccine is real, but it affects mostly young males, seems to be a 0.02% chance at most in that group, has a lower rate of myocarditis from covid infection, and can be treated with anti-inflammatories. Neither Leach nor Wahl were in this risk group.

People have tragically died from undiagnosed conditions, cancer, heart attacks, etc. since the dawn of mankind. It's not some vaccine or chemtrails causing this.

Reactions: onewoof and patdog

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
For the data driven among us, the metric to look at is "excess mortality", this guy has tons of it.

and another one:

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Reactions: dorndawg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
can we just lock this one before it goes to hell? We all know it’s coming.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
For the data driven among us, the metric to look at is "excess mortality", this guy has tons of it.

and another one:

two things:

1) don't know what background this ethical skeptic has but briefly reading some of his stuff, he comes across as someone who thinks they are brilliant but are really just a little kooky. People who have solid data don't have to write heartfelt novels to communicate it. People who are trying to sway opinion based on their own bias tend to go on and on.

2) don't know specifics on the football player, but young people in sports have long been dropping dead from latent, undiagnosed heart ailments. Sometimes you get lucky and get a symptom before there is a major event, sometimes not

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I try to keep my opinions about the shots to myself unless I am asked. However, I can't stand the way some people so quickly run to label everyone who questions the covid vaccine as crazy conspiracy theorists. The shots are man made, and mankind has been known to make mistakes when it comes to putting out medicine. If you feel so led, take the shot, but respect others who choose not to.

patdog

May 28, 2007
The shots are man made, and mankind has been known to make mistakes when it comes to putting out medicine.
Sure, it's possible that they could develop a vaccine that kills people or has other significant negative effects. But there's zero evidence that's the case here.

Reactions: FQDawg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Why do you want to lock this thread?

You do know that you are not required to read this thread, right?
It was said tongue in cheek. Covid vaccines were brought up. Tell me the last time a thread went well after that was done?

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
1) don't know what background this ethical skeptic has but briefly reading some of his stuff, he comes across as someone who thinks they are brilliant but are really just a little kooky. People who have solid data don't have to write heartfelt novels to communicate it. People who are trying to sway opinion based on their own bias tend to go on and on.
The guy doesn't know how to write. A good paper, especially a scientific one, should follow the model below:

First, tell the audience what you're going to tell them.
Second, tell them.
Third, tell them what you just told them.

That diatribe followed none of that.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Sure, it's possible that they could develop a vaccine that kills people or has other significant negative effects. But there's zero evidence that's the case here.
I don't agree with the zero evidence thing but I do agree with having grace for people who take or don't take it... there are legitimate concerns... I just went and asked my doctor what he recommended and followed that advice... that's what I do with most medical issues/questions and seems like the reasonable thing to do....but to each his own..

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I try to keep my opinions about the shots to myself unless I am asked. However, I can't stand the way some people so quickly run to label everyone who questions the covid vaccine as crazy conspiracy theorists. The shots are man made, and mankind has been known to make mistakes when it comes to putting out medicine. If you feel so led, take the shot, but respect others who choose not to.
Facts are friendly. Look at the epidemiology. There's a huge data set to look at around the world. 5.47 billion people worldwide vaccinated. Most did it for others, not themselves. The weakest of our society at risk is why you get vaccinated. Just a reminder.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
when I was watching people die left and right from covid I was up on the mountaintop begging for people to get vaccinated. Now the majority of people are either vaccinated and/or have been exposed. I still recommend my older patients and those with underlying comorbidities get vaccinated as covid can still kill you much the way the flu can, but I am no longer on a mission to get the world vaccinated. Things have changed. For the most part pretty much every medical doctor I know feels the same way. I don’t know anyone that’s trying to force the vaccine down peoples throats at this time.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
This is false. There is a reason lots of places are no longer allowing the young and healthy to get it, the risks outweigh the benefit. The people that are claiming every death of somebody young and healthy (and especially the not young and not particularly healthy like leach) is caused by the vaccine are tiresome, but so are the people claiming that we finally found a medical treatment with zero side effects and you have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe there are any.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Facts are friendly. Look at the epidemiology. There's a huge data set to look at around the world. 5.47 billion people worldwide vaccinated. Most did it for others, not themselves. The weakest of our society at risk is why you get vaccinated. Just a reminder.
How's that working out with this particular vaccine? If taking it means that I am doing it to protect others, I would expect some sort of evidence of stopping or at least, slowing down the transmission of covid. I have never seen that evidence and from the latest, it might just be the exact opposite.

Reactions: dog12 and mo7888

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
when I was watching people die left and right from covid I was up on the mountaintop begging for people to get vaccinated. Now the majority of people are either vaccinated and/or have been exposed. I still recommend my older patients and those with underlying comorbidities get vaccinated as covid can still kill you much the way the flu can, but I am no longer on a mission to get the world vaccinated. Things have changed. For the most part pretty much every medical doctor I know feels the same way. I don’t know anyone that’s trying to force the vaccine down peoples throats at this time.

We still have a lot of *** holes out there that are extremely bothered by people not doing what they are told. It's ludicrous to require staff that don't see patients and aren't in patient areas to get vaccinated while letting unvaccinated enter CMS facilities at will and the only reason they are doing it is because they are annoyed people didn't bend the knee to begin with.

Reactions: mo7888

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
How's that working out with this particular vaccine? If taking it means that I am doing it to protect others, I would expect some sort of evidence of stopping or at least, slowing down the transmission of covid. I have never seen that evidence and from the latest, it might just be the exact opposite.
Look at the epidemiology it's very obvious how much it works. Listen to epidemiologist only. Everyone else is talking out of their @SS with random thoughts and anecdotal musings.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Look at the epidemiology it's very obvious how much it works. Listen to epidemiologist only. Everyone else is talking out of their @SS with random thoughts and anecdotal musings.
Do you have links to stats? Honestly asking, even though I don't see me ever taking the shot. The only way that I could ever be convinced is that it protects others.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
What about MMR for babies? Just if the parent feels led? I mean we have had recent measles outbreaks because of people who don't get basic healthcare. MEASLES. Been able to avoid that since the early 60's until now...

Reactions: mstateglfr

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
What about MMR for babies? Just if the parent feels led? I mean we have had recent measles outbreaks because of people who don't get basic healthcare. MEASLES. Been able to avoid that since the early 60's until now...
Slight difference between shots that have been around for decades and actually stop the spread versus new ones that don't. If the vaccine actually stopped the spread of covid, there would have been an argument to force people to take it. Still would have been touchy because of the potential for unknown side effects, but a reasonable discussion to be had. But it's nowhere near reasonable as is. There's a better argument for mandating the flu shot annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login