3. Oregon
  4. Mizzou
  5. FSU
  6. OSU
  7. Mizzou
  8. Michigan
  9. Texas
  10. Louisville
UGA and Bama are playing the best ball right now and I don't think it is particularly close. The B1G teams might be the most overrated in history and there's no CJ Stroud to help them compete against the superior athletes in the SEC. Michigan would get beaten by 20+ with that 1984 offense they're running by any of the top SEC defenses + Oregon. Maybe FSU if they aren't playing as mediocre as they have in the past few weeks.

I have good mind to include LSU, but they are just inept defensively. If they even had an average defense they could win it all. I was down on the SEC to start the year, but as the season has played out it has become more and more obvious that it is still the superior league.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What the CFP Rankings should be:
  1. UGA
  2. OSU
  3. Michigan
  4. FSU
  5. Washington
  6. Texas
  7. Bama
  8. Oregon
  9. Louisville
  10. Mizzou
Actual Power Rankings:
  1. UGA
  2. Bama
  3. Oregon
  4. Mizzou
  5. FSU
  6. OSU
  7. Mizzou
  8. Michigan
  9. Texas
  10. Louisville
UGA and Bama are playing the best ball right now and I don't think it is particularly close. The B1G teams might be the most overrated in history and there's no CJ Stroud to help them compete against the superior athletes in the SEC. Michigan would get beaten by 20+ with that 1984 offense they're running by any of the top SEC defenses + Oregon. Maybe FSU if they aren't playing as mediocre as they have in the past few weeks.

I have good mind to include LSU, but they are just inept defensively. If they even had an average defense they could win it all. I was down on the SEC to start the year, but as the season has played out it has become more and more obvious that it is still the superior league.
Texas is playing pretty good imo

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Even after Alabama whips UGA’s a$$ in Atlanta again….Ace and Gary will still be saying “but, but, but Texas!!!!”

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Georgia and Alabama at the top of CFB.. rinse and repeat. Has to get old for everyone else but we don’t care.

CFP Rankings
1. UGA
2. tOSU
3. UM
4. FSU
5. UW
6. Texas
7. Bama
8. Oregon
9. Mizz
10. Louisville

I honestly think UGA and Bama beat everyone on this list. I think Bama is undefeated if they played Texas late. Offense has evolved enough and defense playing really well. UGA is finally getting healthy at the right time. See how we perform on the road in Kneeland.

Not a believer in UM at all. Maybe they’ll prove me wrong, but I don’t think JJ is very good. tOSU has a great defense, and KM looks to be improving maybe? I don’t know how good FSU is either. Still a ton of questions to be answered imo.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Georgia and Alabama at the top of CFB.. rinse and repeat. Has to get old for everyone else but we don’t care.

CFP Rankings
1. UGA
2. tOSU
3. UM
4. FSU
5. UW
6. Texas
7. Bama
8. Oregon
9. Mizz
10. Louisville

I honestly think UGA and Bama beat everyone on this list. I think Bama is undefeated if they played Texas late. Offense has evolved enough and defense playing really well. UGA is finally getting healthy at the right time. See how we perform on the road in Kneeland.

Not a believer in UM at all. Maybe they’ll prove me wrong, but I don’t think JJ is very good. tOSU has a great defense, and KM looks to be improving maybe? I don’t know how good FSU is either. Still a ton of questions to be answered imo.
Agree with all of this.

Reactions: KirbAppeal

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login