Classes Begin For 15 New Bulldogs

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - November 19, 2022 - Helmet before the Senior Day game between the East Tennessee State Buccaneers and the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field in Starkville, MS. Photo By Laura Parsley

The spring semester is underway at Mississippi State and 15 newcomers to the MSU football program are on campus and have enrolled in classes

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Reactions: mo7888

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Nice to have so many newcomers enrolled. It will help a lot getting a Spring practice under their belt. Particularly Chris Parson. Looking like he may be our backup next year. I sure wish we would stick to the 'State' script helmets. They look so much better imo.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
STARKVILLE, MS - November 19, 2022 - Helmet before the Senior Day game between the East Tennessee State Buccaneers and the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field in Starkville, MS. Photo By Laura Parsley

The spring semester is underway at Mississippi State and 15 newcomers to the MSU football program are on campus and have enrolled in classes

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**
I woulda thought MSU had more than15 new students this Spring...***

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Nice to have so many newcomers enrolled. It will help a lot getting a Spring practice under their belt. Particularly Chris Parson. Looking like he may be our backup next year. I sure wish we would stick to the 'State' script helmets. They look so much better imo.
Agreed. STATE is our brand. We need to own it and absolutely destroy all banner M references in our sports teams. NO One likes the banner M logo, it is un-original, boring, and just looks stupid.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login