Coach Barbay.....Simplify the offense.............

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm all for telling Will he is getting benched for a game so he can watch from the sidelines. Put Mike in and see how he does. Maybe Will can see some open recievers from the sideline. Or press box. Wherever. I hate it for him but Mike needs a chance to show what he can do. Plus Arnett needs a win

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Like I said in another thread, The entire student section booed. They started chanting "We want Wright" Everyone was leaving halfway through the second quarter. Rogers cannot get out of trouble and made some really pissy throws. The pressure is building. Arnette does not have a long-term contract. The change will be made this week.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They came out flat and got punched in the mouth and could not recover. Some of that is on coaching but we have a lot of 23-year-old 5th and 6th year seniors. Most of it is on them. They should not need a coach to get them ready.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Our offense needs to be complex with a bunch of motion and multiple plays out of every set.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
My prediction, Will gets the nod the next two weeks while we work Wright in for more than one play at a time. We make the change official after Bama holds us to under 100 total yards

Reactions: MonkDawg

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
My prediction, Will gets the nod the next two weeks while we work Wright in for more than one play at a time. We make the change official after Bama holds us to under 100 total yards
This year's Alabama is not the Alabama the past decade. A change needs to happen prior to the Bama game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login