Coach Prime CO schedule

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I don’t understand why some people are rooting for him to fail. By the way, he flipped the top CB recruit in the nation from Miami. He’s got two five stars in this class, counting Hunter, who followed him from JSU, which is more than Colorado had had in the past several years.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
If he could navigate that, emphasis on could, to 7-8 wins, he’d get coach of the year noms.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
That schedule is tough, but I wouldn’t call it “brutal.” TCU is losing pretty much everybody, he gets the two Arizona schools, and Colorado State. Nebraska and Stanford are there as well. The ones that look like guaranteed whoopings are Utah and USC.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t really get the fuss about this schedule. A rebuilding TCU, Nebraska who has sucked for years, Colorado State who has sucked for years, and then everything else is just a normal PAC 12 schedule.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don’t understand why some people are rooting for him to fail. By the way, he flipped the top CB recruit in the nation from Miami. He’s got two five stars in this class, counting Hunter, who followed him from JSU, which is more than Colorado had had in the past several years.
I'm not going to speak for anyone else. I'm not rooting for him to fail....I'd love to see him kill it, honestly.

But let's be honest...it's a train wreck waiting to happen, and most of us know it's coming.

Reactions: CoastRat.sixpack

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I'm not going to speak for anyone else. I'm not rooting for him to fail....I'd love to see him kill it, honestly.

But let's be honest...it's a train wreck waiting to happen, and most of us know it's coming.
I was rooting for him at Jackson State. Now I'm rooting for him to fail to watch the drama.

Reactions: onewoof

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I was rooting for him at Jackson State. Now I'm rooting for him to fail to watch the drama.
I think the way he came in out there and basically told all the players to GTFO probably turned off a bunch of people who otherwise would have been rooting for him.

it's just a completely different animal than the SWAC, and thinking his boy can just walk in and play effective quarterback at that level....woof. I'll definitely have plenty of popcorn on hand.

Reactions: CoastRat.sixpack

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
I don’t understand why some people are rooting for him to fail.

His arrogance and his preachy personality has rubbed me the wrong way. He acts like everything he says is profound piece of once in a lifetime wisdom. He mainly does this to play up to the camera since his oldest son is always filming him and can post the content on his YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login