Coach Prime doin' work

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I think this is an isolated case. The kid is all about social media. He's a wannabe Deion. It's a perfect storm coming together. Let's see how this plays out.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'd guess this is more about looking for more $$ from Fl St than it is Deion "doin work". If this kid is about the media, dollars, exposure, no way he goes to JSU

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He can sign this season, help JSU out getting recognition and then transfer next season. It's a no lose situation for him. Maybe some JSU boosters came up with money.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Boom.

Sonic Boom, that is...

It's official, No. 1 #SI99 recruit Travis Hunter is headed to Jackson State, he announces. The top two-way recruit, who has been compared to Deion Sanders, will now play for him. "I think I'll be the best to ever do it, the best to play two ways."https://t.co/q5XQLjkZpi— John Garcia, Jr. (@JohnGarcia_Jr) December 15, 2021

patdog

May 28, 2007
Apparently, he's a big enough name that he can generate his own NIL money, kind of like the kid that skipped his SR year, signed with Ohio St. and then transferred to Texas. I remember the #1 basketball recruit signed with an HBCU a few years ago, and that was an isolated case too.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Holy ****. Deion just got the #1 recruit in the country to go to Jackson State. They really need to “opt out” of the Celebration Bowl next year and give the playoffs a shot. I would be glued to my TV watching a national championship game between North Dakota State and JSU.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Getting an extension for millions of dollars and within 24 hours losing your offensive coordinator to Oregon, your top recruit to Jackson State, and your pride to something called a “Twitter Space” where thousands of people listen to fans call for your job. What a business— Alex Kirshner (@alex_kirshner) December 15, 2021

Deion Sanders has become persona non grata at #FloridaState. pic.twitter.com/WG3HBAQ5Vi— Message Board Geniuses (@BoardGeniuses) December 15, 2021

If Arkansas or TCU had taken Deion Sanders seriously and hired him, would he secure top 5 recruiting classes on the regular at either of those schools?I think so, and today he's proving it. Deion will be a Power Five head coach this time next year.— Brandon Marcello (@bmarcello) December 15, 2021

“Whether it’s Power 5, FCS or not, this is one of the best hires in the country.”#JacksonState AD Ashley Robinson told me this about Deion Sanders in March. This week, JSU will play in the Celebration Bowl and just landed the No. 1 player in the country.https://t.co/5MScBAG7iF https://t.co/iDNI3PlOtq— Antonio Morales (@AntonioCMorales) December 15, 2021

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Apparently, he's a big enough name that he can generate his own NIL money, kind of like the kid that skipped his SR year, signed with Ohio St. and then transferred to Texas. I remember the #1 basketball recruit signed with an HBCU a few years ago, and that was an isolated case too.
Yeah. What do they call them nowadays, 'influencer' or something.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Holy ****. Deion just got the #1 recruit in the country to go to Jackson State. They really need to “opt out” of the Celebration Bowl next year and give the playoffs a shot. I would be glued to my TV watching a national championship game between North Dakota State and JSU.
One step at a time. Let's see him win an opening round game, first. But yeah, I'd watch it. Same as I watched McNair play in 1994.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
This gif...

🚨 Signing Day Shocker 🚨Longtime Florida State commit Travis Hunter, the @Rivals No. 1 player in the nation, is going to play for Deion Sanders at Jackson State. ➡️ https://t.co/HegDsx460O pic.twitter.com/bg97LvAl7y— Yahoo Sports College Football (@YahooSportsCFB) December 15, 2021

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
LOLOL I had forgotten about the Deion/Free Shoes U connection. Damn what a nuke he threw at them

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
I'd put money down that Barstool put NIL money in to get him to JSU, Remember Deion still works with Barstool.....

Deion is playing the game well

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Blue bloods are upset. Especially FSU. How could he jilted us. His path to the NFL is just as good at JSU as it would be at Alabama or FSU. Good for him if he did get NIL money!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login