Coach Prime, how many games have you guys won so far?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Man I never thought I would see so much hype around beating 3 unranked teams, almost losing 2 of those games

But then again, hype is the breakfast of chumps

Also if you look on instagram, Deion is in a full pay for placement cycle right now. Go look if you can, you will see something about him every 10-20 posts

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Think about it for a minute. Colorado vs Colorado state . Late at night. The most watched game of the year. The most streamed football game of all time. And the 5th most watched football game of all time.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Think about it for a minute. Colorado vs Colorado state . Late at night. The most watched game of the year. The most streamed football game of all time. And the 5th most watched football game of all time.
it was made a black/white thing before the game and it went wild

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
How was it made a black/white thing? Please fill me in. You know Colorado State’s coach is black as well, right?
Because at this point, criticizing Deion is criticizing black America. No matter who does it. That's what it's grown into.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Because at this point, criticizing Deion is criticizing black America. No matter who does it. That's what it's grown into.
How can anybody criticize Deion at all right now no matter what color he is? He literally went from being a high school coach to selling out MS Veterans Memorial Stadium, to putting an HBCU program on the map, to making a abysmal football program in the rockies a winner, all in the span of a few years. It's pretty remarkable if you ask me. You would have to be an absolute moron to criticize that type of success.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login