Cocks vs Dogs Game Thread

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Will had a good game. But, with the team we have, he's gonna have to be better because we just don't have much else besides a kicker.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Is there another SEC team we can beat?
We showed signs of pulling our heads out of our house. We showed plenty of reasons why we are ****** right now. I don’t think anybody we have left is out of reach if we play to our potential, but I just don’t see us playing to our potential.
And we are legitimately slow so anybody with a mobile qb is going to give us problems.

Reactions: 77Dog

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Two fumbles and 1 INT. Can't get past that on the road even against an average team like SC
NGL, Will has had some very costly fumbles. His INTs aren’t as big of a concern as his fumbles. The poor fella just isn’t great if he can’t stand and deliver in a clean pocket. It’s a shame but this is who we have this year. I think if Wright were better he would be getting more PT but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Will’s 2 fumbles the difference in the game. How is that a good game?
He threw for almost 500 yards with that O-line and with Tulu being the only threat. Bad int but questionable and came after a **** play from 88. Two good plays by S.C. to cause fumbles. Good game from Will

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login