Coffee ☕️ the Dead ⚡️💀🌹and Baseball ⚾️

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
This is our primary way to raise money to support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation so please consider trying some today. There are new coffee products at JohnnyPacker.net Put discount code JOHNNY in to save 10%. Coffee for a good cause!

I also talk about my trip to Chicago to see Dead & Company at Wrigley Field and we close by giving our predictions on who we think will win the College World Series

Marler

Apr 9, 2017
They are doing a lot of good research on this. I remember when my cousin was diagnosed with this as a child. The family was told she would be dead by 25. She is in her mid 30’s now. Lots of time in the hospital throughout her life but she is a fighter.

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
They are doing a lot of good research on this. I remember when my cousin was diagnosed with this as a child. The family was told she would be dead by 25. She is in her mid 30’s now. Lots of time in the hospital throughout her life but she is a fighter.
Yes indeed. I am 42 years old and fight CF every single day of my life. I was told I wouldn’t live past 15. I guess you can say I outkicked my coverage! We are just doing our best to help spread awareness and raise funds for CF Foundation while talking about entertaining topics we all enjoy such as MSU sports!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login