College football is wide open in 2024.

national champion pick

• Texas, Ohio State, Alabama

• the field

Results are only viewable after voting.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
There are no dominant teams in this era of NIL and free agency. Alabama lost to Vanderbilt and is still probably one of the best teams in the country. Is it parity or mediocrity?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Interesting selection. The field includes Georgia, which makes this close. But I think Texas and Ohio State will play for the championship.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I have to admit I enjoyed watching Vandy beat Bama. Will those types of games be as enjoyable in the future, when the reality sets in that they likely don’t amount to a hill of beans when all is said and done is tbd.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm going to have to go with 'the field' because all of the Washington fans on this board have me convinced that Will Rogers will lead them to a NC and would have here too if Arnett hadn't lied to him and Lebby hadn't run him off**

George Costanza Flirt GIF

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Interesting selection. The field includes Georgia, which makes this close. But I think Texas and Ohio State will play for the championship.
Texas hasn’t played anyone yet, they are a top five team based on talent, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop a couple either.

Texas A&M is looking like a top ten team, their D line might be the best in the country.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Vegas wants the football equivalent of March Madness

ESPN wants the football equivalent of March Madness

They will get what they want

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
I think Jawga is way better than bama on the whole. Then again, I don’t think much of Milroe or their oline.
That’s why ball is ball, head to head win….nothing else to say about it

Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I have to admit I enjoyed watching Vandy beat Bama. Will those types of games be as enjoyable in the future, when the reality sets in that they likely don’t amount to a hill of beans when all is said and done is tbd.

Probably not. But there's a certain level of enjoyment in seeing it happen that I hope never fades. Every underdog out there can share in the joy of seeing the bully take an L.

As Frank Drebin once said, "This is our hill, these are our beans."

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login