College Game Day today:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
While Herbie was giving his Dark Horse pick for the Big 10, he picked Illinois to be his dark horse to win it. I thought it was a good pick but when they listed the accomplishments of Illinois 2022 season ESPN had written they defeated Miss State in the Relia Quest Bowl.

Freaking lazy again.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
While Herbie was giving his Dark Horse pick for the Big 10, he picked Illinois to be his dark horse to win it. I thought it was a good pick but when they listed the accomplishments of Illinois 2022 season ESPN had written they defeated Miss State in the Relia Quest Bowl.

Freaking lazy again.
In their heart, they did! (refer to the brawl at the end of the game)

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Freaking lazy again.
I was floored when Desmond was talking about A&M and he talked about cowbells and the rest of the crew had to correct him that we have cowbells. You are a host of the biggest college program on TV: How do you not know this?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
They should have paid Bear his money. The impact is already felt.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login