College gameday

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Nice, don't ever watch that anymore. Just sec nation, Laura Rutledge on cam. And lsu gymnastics today. Think I'll stick with that.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
When I lived in Nawlins I was in the same apt complex with Tulane's D-Coordinator and he and I talked a lot most of which was college football. He said he knew a guy on our staff who told him many of the assistants practically begged JWS not to fire JLD. TIFWIW. If anybody has a counter, I'd be more than willing to listen but I think it was a bad move by JWS and didn't care too much the JWS handled it afterwards at midfield after the Memphis game either. Just my opinion.

was21

May 29, 2007
When I lived in Nawlins I was in the same apt complex with Tulane's D-Coordinator and he and I talked a lot most of which was college football. He said he knew a guy on our staff who told him many of the assistants practically begged JWS not to fire JLD. TIFWIW. If anybody has a counter, I'd be more than willing to listen but I think it was a bad move by JWS and didn't care too much the JWS handled it afterwards at midfield after the Memphis game either. Just my opinion.
As I recall, JWS practically threw him under the bus. I never forgot it either. JLD said that he saved Sherill's *** more than once and he did.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login