College World Series 2023

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Soreheads will post we are not there, so who cares.

For normal human beings who like baseball, which SEC school will do best in the tournament, this year. I want Vandy to rot in hell by the hottest fire, but they are playing well.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008

For normal human beings who like baseball, which SEC school will do best in the tournament, this year. I want Vandy to rot in hell by the hottest fire, but they are playing well.
Definitely pulling for a non SEC team to win it. I’ll be pulling for every SEC team to lose their regional. Gun to my head to pick an SeC team, LSU.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Vandy or Florida. LSU has the starting pitching but their bullpen is atrocious. Arkansas has too many injuries. Last year proved that anyone can get hot and win it.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Arky is due. Thought about throwing a little money on them to win it all.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Vandy or Florida. LSU has the starting pitching but their bullpen is atrocious. Arkansas has too many injuries. Last year proved that anyone can get hot and win it.
This isn't really true. Most people will point to Ole Miss 2022, Coastal 2016, and Virginia 2015 (in the modern era). Or even Fresno 2008. But those were all veteran teams, who had just underachieved a little in the regular season, potential was always there. And in Virginia's case, they got 2 pitchers back from injury in the postseason.

Coastal and Fresno are the only real 'flukes'. But again, team full of older kids. It can happen, but not to just anybody.

Reactions: eckie1

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010

I think it'll be Arkansas as they are due. But don't sleep on Tennessee. They certainly underperformed but lost early in Hoover and will be well rested for the regional.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I have Florida winning it all but think LSU, Arkansas, and A&M also have solid paths to Omaha. Can maybe throw Vandy in that mix too.

I think Kentucky and South Carolina lose in their home Regionals. Auburn, Bama, and Tennessee are capable of making a run but have really difficult draws.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I guess that I am one of the soreheads. Every time I see anything on college baseball it reminds me of the dismal disaster that our program has become and it pi$$es me off. 17it. I hope everyone loses……

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I just want Scott Berry to get to Omaha. A lot of people don’t know, but Coach Berry had taken over most of the day to day HC duties in 2009, as Corky’s health was already in decline. Still, I’d like for him to be “officially” credited with a CWS berth.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Arky is due. Thought about throwing a little money on them to win it all.
I somewhat pull for UPig when they are not playing State. But I work with too many die hard "hogs are the greatest ever" that would be unbearable if they win the CWS. It would make my day if they lost out again on a dropped foul ball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login