Comedy over coaching

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
No, it was funny. What did you want him to say? Those halftime interviews are ridiculous. The man has a team to talk to and you want him to answer dumb questions from a sideline reporter?
Some of y’all are can’t be satisfied until Leach walks on water.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
She was trying to set him up for a fine from the SEC office. She knew that. He answered her question in a way that clearly expressed his frustration and avoided a fine. It was the perfect answer.
She wasn’t setting him up. She was asking a question all of the finger pointers were dying to know. As someone else said. She was simply doing her job.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
No, it was funny. What did you want him to say? Those halftime interviews are ridiculous. The man has a team to talk to and you want him to answer dumb questions from a sideline reporter?

That would ruin a good day of skiing for somebody, obviously.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
We got exactly the guy we hired. Any complaints should go to John Cohen (or whoever his puppet master was).

patdog

May 28, 2007
He's getting paid $5M/year and part of that is to answer stupid questions from reporters before and after the game and at halftime. Because TV is what's paying that salary. Sometimes Leach can be charming and funny, like the Alyssa Lang wedding interview. And sometimes, he's just an *******.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He's getting paid $5M/year and part of that is to answer stupid questions from reporters before and after the game and at halftime. Because TV is what's paying that salary. Sometimes Leach can be charming and funny, like the Alyssa Lang wedding interview. And sometimes, he's just an *******.

What answer should he have given?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Nick Saban is an a-hole sometimes too but that’s ok because he’s a winner but how dare Leach be snarky ever. I swear some of y’all find the dumbest crap to get pissed off about.

Be mad about his offense or recruiting or things that happen on the field because there’s red flags everywhere. Every damn person knows what you get with Leach as far as his personality goes so find something else.

ETA: The wedding answer was charming because it came after a win but somehow a halftime interview where he’s clearly frustrated with the officials and he’s asked about it he’s supposed to answer with what Sixpack thinks is some brilliant answer. It’s a 17ing silly gripe.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
That was a set-up. You do realize it, right? She asked a loaded question. He gave an answer. You didn’t like his answer. If he had answered with something funny and obvious, there’d be gnashing of teeth that he was more focused on answering with a typical Leachism than focusing on the game.
You know people have their panties in a wad when they’ve resorted to complaining about halftime interview answers.

Double Dawg

Mar 3, 2008
Standard female asked loaded standard female question that’s going to get the person answering in trouble regardless of of it is answered.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I seriously doubt that it was her question, but more the director that speaking into her ear phone.

I have NO Problem with his answer.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
That’s who he is… the half-time stunt wasn’t funny, that was being an ******* to someone trying to do a job.

I agree. That BS really pissed me off. We need to be a little less "nutty professor" and "eccentric uncle" and little more thoughtful in the message being delivered to an audience.

This was the reason I knew Moorhead was not going to make at MSU when he did his first presser -- he was unimpressive and weak. I discounted him almost immediately.

Leach is the result of a "panic hire" that has a gimmick offense that's not sustainable. The derivatives of the "Air Raid" are better than what the original creator devised.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I agree that most of his salary is because of the TV contracts and he needs to stop and answer a couple stupid questions he has answered thousands of times. Its not like he needs to get to the locker room to adjust and create the greatest second half gameplan known to man. He probably goes into his office and reads a book about medieval sword making until going back out.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
he-let everyone know that the Refs sucked and we got 17ed -and avoided a fine--an extremely Brillant answer. On an idiot would have a problem with leach on this one---Oh wait -we have an abundance of idiots on this board.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login